Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Best looking Uniforms

you gotta admit though, los, that the packers are in the top 5 of nasty looking uniforms. the only way to improve that is to completely change the colors
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Best looking Uniforms

Seriously, uniform changes are only for teams that are new (titans, texans, ravens) or are trying to prove to fans that they are legit after a losing legacy (atlanta, bengals, seahawks), or just because their old uniforms suuucked ie. broncos.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

Best looking Uniforms

The Lions have updated their unies a bit and it seems that whenever a team updates their uniforms they improve. Examples: 76ers, Broncos, Pistons, Patriots, Titans, Seahawks, Rams.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Best looking Uniforms

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Packers, Bears, Vikings, and Lions will never make major modifications to their uniforms...its a part of the long history of these franchises. Even though sometimes I'd like to see some changes, it would seem cheap to go all glitzy. Several years ago, the Packers bounced around a change of the yellow in the uniform to a kind of gold (like the Saints) and the fan outcry should have been audible over in Minnesota.
    Agreed, the uniforms and logos of the NFCN teams are a tradition now. No point in changing. Besides, it may be because I have seen them so much over the years but the colors and uniforms of these four teams I think are some of the sharpest in the NFL. Even though I hate the team I always thought the Chicago uniforms were pretty cool because they aren't flashy or fancy, they just look more old school for some reason. Maybe it's the color or maybe it's just because they have been around forever.

Earlier I forgot to mention what was probably the ugliest uniform of all time. The Tampa Bay creamsicle jerseys....the worst ever, plus that stupid winking pirate. I really believe that getting rid of that uniform played a part in ending their losing ways...at least for a while.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Best looking Uniforms

agreed, sd. the creamcicles were terrible. how about the packers throwback uniforms a few years back? those lemmon yellow jerseys were the worst!
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Best looking Uniforms

In most cases, I'll only refer to the home uniforms.

I loved the old Broncos uniforms and helmet!

I like the Saints uniforms with the black jerseys and gold pants.

The Falcons look sharp as well.

I really liked the Chargers OLD uniforms with the white helmet and powder blue jerseys.

The Dolphins are pretty cool. And of course, the Vikings.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Best looking Uniforms

I really dont like teams that wear dark pants with their home jerseys (Dolphins, Cardinals, the Bears have done it), I just think it ends up looking horrible.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Best looking Uniforms

I like Pittsburgh's uniforms best...I also like the Panther's uniforms.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Best looking Uniforms

Green Bay Packers... oh wait shoot... brain fart... definately purple and gold!!!

VaViking1 is offline Training Camp

Re: Best looking Uniforms

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    I was just cruising around some NFL sites and looking at various teams uniforms. I really enjoy collecting helmets, jerseys and other stuff like that. I t got me thinking about which one's I like. It also made me remember some older jerseys which i enjoyed. For example I really love the Broncos old uniforms. But for whatever reason I still like the Vikings the best and I hope they never mess around with there uniforms.

Which team is your favourite?, Which teams should update theres?, Which ones should go back to ther originals?
    The VIKINGS uniform has changed about 4 or 5 times (I believe) over the years. Some were major and others slight.

Tommy - VIKINGS Fan for Life!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast