Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: NFL HeadCoach for Xbox??

well you cant actually play..you are just the head coach and you do the draft and all that stuff..its completely different..i personally think its kind of a dumb idea but im the kind of guy who likes to actually play the games and not just watch them simulated
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

I just checked out the link for that NFL Head Coach game. Looks like EA is trying to capitalise on the success of Football Manager, NHL Eastside Manager and Out Of The Park Baseball and make an NFL management sim.

Just goes to show why the Franchise options on Madden totally blow. Why put a decent Franchise mode in Madden when you can start a new gaming franchise and rob your customers twice a year instead of only once?

(As you can probably tell, while I play the Madden games and enjoy them occassionaly, especially online, the gameplay can really get on my nerves, and I don't like EA's strategy of releasing the same game annually with only roster updates and one new feature to seperate it from the previous version. They do it with all their sports franchises: FIFA, EA Sports Rugby, NHL, NBA Live, Madden etc and it winds me up).

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

"Benet" wrote:
    I just checked out the link for that NFL Head Coach game. Looks like EA is trying to capitalise on the success of Football Manager, NHL Eastside Manager and Out Of The Park Baseball and make an NFL management sim.

Just goes to show why the Franchise options on Madden totally blow. Why put a decent Franchise mode in Madden when you can start a new gaming franchise and rob your customers twice a year instead of only once?

(As you can probably tell, while I play the Madden games and enjoy them occassionaly, especially online, the gameplay can really get on my nerves, and I don't like EA's strategy of releasing the same game annually with only roster updates and one new feature to seperate it from the previous version. They do it with all their sports franchises: FIFA, EA Sports Rugby, NHL, NBA Live, Madden etc and it winds me up).

~ Yeah, its like FIFA: Road the World Cup, you only have national teams & once you qualify for the big show (the WC), the game ends? WTF? Then they make FIFA: World Cup??, Then regular club FIFA? They really milk the license. I still like Winning Eleven anyways.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234