Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Best DUI

  1. #1
    Prophet Guest

    Best DUI


  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Best DUI

    Do you ever notice they always make you do things most people cannot do sober?

    Just once I'd like to see if a cop can do those field sobriety tests & pass.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Best DUI

    "singersp" wrote:
    Do you ever notice they always make you do things most people cannot do sober?

    Just once I'd like to see if a cop can do those field sobriety tests & pass.
    Good one, Singer!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Best DUI

    I love that show.

  5. #5
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Best DUI

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvV1aGA3ugQ&search=Boots%20of%20escaping

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfcrwAkq8Y0&search=Reno%20911

  6. #6
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Best DUI

    Best one EVER!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbQFvNhpovs&search=Reno%20911

  7. #7
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Best DUI

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Best one EVER!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbQFvNhpovs&search=Reno%20911
    :shock:, Beautifully executed.

  8. #8
    YogidAbEAR's Avatar
    YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: Best DUI

    reno 911 is pretty sweet

  9. #9
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Best DUI

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvV1aGA3ugQ&search=Boots%20of%20escaping

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfcrwAkq8Y0&search=Reno%20911
    Isn't both of these the same guy? He needs locked up for good! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  10. #10
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Best DUI

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Best one EVER!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbQFvNhpovs&search=Reno%20911

    I'd take the guy to jail for a false report! :sign5:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •