Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Best Commercials Ever!

    Since the Super Bowl is less than a month away, it is time to gear up for the commercials again.
    Here are some of my favorite commercials from years past (not all made it onto TV).

    [youtube=425,350]EUtwNtE1NBA[/youtube]
    [youtube=425,350]EJJL5dxgVaM[/youtube]
    [youtube=425,350]tnUEcG4iH34[/youtube]
    [youtube=425,350]VqBy6TgYxTU[/youtube]
    [youtube=425,350]d2KpgxLRy-o[/youtube]
    [youtube=425,350]zxp3-kR3b_4[/youtube]
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Best Commercials Ever!

    And some more...

    [youtube=425,350]jdUP3dtRynk[/youtube]
    [youtube=425,350]bizJWtJ0xXo[/youtube]
    [youtube=425,350]CSG807d3P-U[/youtube]
    [youtube=425,350]UvwvtDkFGis[/youtube]
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Best Commercials Ever!

    Here's some more:

    [youtube=425,350]Qtayp1_Q6II[/youtube]

    [youtube=425,350]jl7mu4wYSMA[/youtube]

    [youtube=425,350]LvwENsmOZQM[/youtube]
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  4. #4
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Best Commercials Ever!

    There are a couple of Budwiser commercial I like, alot not because they are funny but because what they are about

    [youtube=425,350]osTrMe76kes[/youtube]

    This one I belive was only shown once and then was never aired again

    [youtube=425,350]xoxxix0QQdU&feature=related[/youtube]

  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Best Commercials Ever!

    I didn't watch all of them but I do believe the swear jar is the best on in a long time.

    Also thought the blind guy in the bathroom and the hot chick was pretty funny as well.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Best Commercials Ever!

    [youtube=425,350]MRkiouh5NEI[/youtube]

    "You kill the joe, you make some mo!"

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Best Commercials Ever!

    "Garland" wrote:
    There are a couple of Budwiser commercial I like, alot not because they are funny but because what they are about

    [youtube=425,350]osTrMe76kes[/youtube]
    One of the best commercials ever.
    Still gives me pause.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Best Commercials Ever!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    There are a couple of Budwiser commercial I like, alot not because they are funny but because what they are about

    [youtube=425,350]osTrMe76kes[/youtube]
    One of the best commercials ever.
    Still gives me pause.
    Gotta agree with ya on that one.

    I never hesitate to thank them for thier service.
    Kindof a new trend that I enjoy.
    Another thing, if I see one or two of them in a subway or a fast food joint, I ask if I can buy thier lunch.


    Usually pretty well recieved.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Best Commercials Ever!

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    There are a couple of Budwiser commercial I like, alot not because they are funny but because what they are about

    [youtube=425,350]osTrMe76kes[/youtube]
    One of the best commercials ever.
    Still gives me pause.
    You have got to be kidding me. How distasteful to use the goodwill of the troops, who risk their lives to sell their product commercially.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  10. #10
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Best Commercials Ever!

    This thread has made my day - plain and simple. That's some funny sh*t!

    HAHAHAHA
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Vikings Commercials
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 09:00 PM
  2. Commercials
    By diesavike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 09:35 AM
  3. Vikings Commercials
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 08:43 PM
  4. Banned Commercials
    By Garland Greene in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 07:45 AM
  5. What are your favorite commercials??
    By tb04512 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 05:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •