Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48
  1. #11
    fred3105's Avatar
    fred3105 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    736

    Re: Best College Football team of each state

    Mississipi is better than Mississippi St in my opinion. Other than that only one I would question would be Flordia because there are three really close teams.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

  2. #12
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Re: Best College Football team of each state

    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Just thought this idea up. WHats your guys opinion? I can see some people could dissagree with me on purdue and notre dame with ohio and some bama fans with auburn and with oklahoma and oklahoma st. for the st. homers.

    Alabama- Auburn
    Arkansas-Arkansas
    Alaska-??? Dont know if they even have football teams :rolllaugh:
    Arizona- Arizona St.
    California- USC
    Colorado- Colorado
    Conneticut- Uconn
    Delaware-Delaware
    Florida- Miami
    Georgia- Georgia
    Hawaii- Hawaii
    Idaho- Boise St.
    Illinois- Illinois
    Indiana- Purdue
    Iowa- Iowa
    Kansas-Kansas
    Kentucky- Louisville
    Louisiana- LSU
    Maine- Maine
    Massacheusetts- Boston College
    Michigan-Michigan
    Minnesota- Minnesota
    Mississippi- Mississippi St. I always get them confused with Ole Miss and mississippi
    Missouri-Missouri
    Montana-Montana
    Nebraska-Nebraska
    Nevada- UNLV
    New Hampshire-New Hampshire
    New Jersey-dont know any team from here
    New Mexico-New Mexico
    New York-Syracuse
    North Carolina-North Carolina
    North Dakota-NDSU
    Ohio- Ohio St.
    Oklahoma-Oklahoma
    Oregon- Oregon St.
    Pennsylvania- U of Pittsburgh
    Rhode Island- Rhode Island
    South Carolina- South Carolina
    South Dakota- South Dakota
    Tennessee- Tennessee
    Texas- Texas
    Utah- Utah
    Vermont-Vermont
    Virginia- Virginia Tech
    Washington- Washington St.
    West Virginia- West Virginia
    Wisconsin- Wisconsin
    Wyoming- Wyoming
    What does ND and PUrdue have to do with Ohio? Ohio State is BY FAR the best team in ohio, second would probably be Miami(Ohio).
    Ooooops, big mistake on the purdue, notre dame. I meant indiana, not Ohio. My bad folks.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  3. #13
    vegasvike's Avatar
    vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,277

    Re: Best College Football team of each state

    as long as you got UNLV as #1 in Nevada that is all I care about
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z


    I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

  4. #14
    skol_vikes! is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    141

    Re: Best College Football team of each state

    The Gators are way better than the U in the state of FL. Of course most of you know that I am a little biased. LOL

    heck yeah man! go UF!
    "If it's not fun, you're not doing it right. "
    ~ Fran Tarkenton

  5. #15
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Re: Best College Football team of each state

    "vegasvike" wrote:
    as long as you got UNLV as #1 in Nevada that is all I care about
    Actually i think nevada could give unlv some drubbing and even beat them. Nevada was an average team this past year but they look like they got some nice recruits. Dont know about unlv, one season they were good, then it was all downhill from there.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  6. #16
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Re: Best College Football team of each state

    "skol_vikes!" wrote:
    The Gators are way better than the U in the state of FL. Of course most of you know that I am a little biased. LOL

    heck yeah man! go UF!
    Remember the peach bowl??? 27-10

    Im a little biased too, i like my canes and they have been owning the seminoles as of lately.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  7. #17
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,762

    Re: Best College Football team of each state

    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Just thought this idea up. WHats your guys opinion? I can see some people could dissagree with me on purdue and notre dame with ohio and some bama fans with auburn and with oklahoma and oklahoma st. for the st. homers.

    Alabama- Auburn
    Arkansas-Arkansas
    Alaska-??? Dont know if they even have football teams :rolllaugh:
    Arizona- Arizona St.
    California- USC
    Colorado- Colorado
    Conneticut- Uconn
    Delaware-Delaware
    Florida- Miami
    Georgia- Georgia
    Hawaii- Hawaii
    Idaho- Boise St.
    Illinois- Illinois
    Indiana- Purdue
    Iowa- Iowa
    Kansas-Kansas
    Kentucky- Louisville
    Louisiana- LSU
    Maine- Maine
    Massacheusetts- Boston College
    Michigan-Michigan
    Minnesota- Minnesota
    Mississippi- Mississippi St. I always get them confused with Ole Miss and mississippi
    Missouri-Missouri
    Montana-Montana
    Nebraska-Nebraska
    Nevada- UNLV
    New Hampshire-New Hampshire
    New Jersey-dont know any team from here
    New Mexico-New Mexico
    New York-Syracuse
    North Carolina-North Carolina
    North Dakota-NDSU
    Ohio- Ohio St.
    Oklahoma-Oklahoma
    Oregon- Oregon St.
    Pennsylvania- U of Pittsburgh
    Rhode Island- Rhode Island
    South Carolina- South Carolina
    South Dakota- South Dakota
    Tennessee- Tennessee
    Texas- Texas
    Utah- Utah
    Vermont-Vermont
    Virginia- Virginia Tech
    Washington- Washington St.
    West Virginia- West Virginia
    Wisconsin- Wisconsin
    Wyoming- Wyoming

    NJ has Rutgers, not that they are any good !

  8. #18
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    Re: Best College Football team of each state

    I would say that NC State is the better football program. Overall.

  9. #19
    HerdDaVikes is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    114

    Re: Best College Football team of each state

    Other than the past couple years where WVU has been better, I would still rank Marshall above them overall.

  10. #20
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Best College Football team of each state

    Yeah, but if there was an alumni donation cap, my schools would be able to compete on a more even playing field!!! College football may be a great product on the field, but behind the scenes it is the most corrupt and self serving entity the world has ever known!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Utah only state to allow guns at college
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 09:57 PM
  2. college football
    By Perch56 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 04:52 AM
  3. College football
    By Jhinn23 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 05:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •