Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bennett to Cards

I have seen this idea thrown around a lot and I think it would be a good idea. Do we get draft picks, some of their defensive players? Who do they even have on D that would be worth it?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

BigK is offline Training Camp

Bennett to Cards

Adrian Wilson. Fast ballhawking safety.Good tackler and can COVER 90% of the leagues wide receivers one on one. A nightmare for just about any tight end.

Bennett to Cards

you think they would be willing to send him over in a trade with Bennett and Hovan..or is he too valuable to them?

Bennett to Cards

Oh yeah what about Karlos Dansby...hes pretty good isnt he?

Bennett to Cards

I think we have little to no chance getting wilson. Then again you can never tell with Denny he did draft them after all. Ssee if he bites on Hovan. If he does take him, if not offer up Brian Russell and a couple of cracks

Bennett to Cards

I just read something about the Cardinals not wanting to give into his contract requests...maybe Red will pick him up...it would be a great trade if we gave them Hovan and Bennett for this Wilson guy and a 3rd rounder. Id say go for it

Bennett to Cards

A third rounder might be a little to much.Just throw in a new drum kit for Denny he'll bite

mvikes84 is offline Starter

Bennett to Cards

I still think people are giving up on Bennett too soon. It's a known fact that the Vikes running game isn't nearly as good without Moss in the lineup. Both Moore and Smith have had plenty of time running the ball with Moss in the lineup. Bennett has not had "any time" running the ball with Moss in the lineup. For some reason Tice doesn't seem to want to give Bennett a fair chance on showing what he can do with Moss in the lineup like he has given the other backs.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Bennett to Cards

It would be nice to keep Bennett and give him a chance to work with a healthy Moss. But he only play Rb where the other guys we have are more versatile.

Let's just see what happens. I think it is win win either way if we keep or trade him.

Boy does Tice take jabs at Moore for not being healthy yet. He is in Tice's doghouse right now.

Bennett to Cards

In my opinion, Bennett needs to go..he is a pussy, he doesnt block well, he doesnt break too many tackles, and hes too injury prone thus far. Onterrio and MM are both more versatile, can catch well out of the backfield and lay some blocks. I also like how the younger guys, especially Onterrio, get the team fired up..even if it is just a nice 5 yard run. We need those types of intangibles from our backs..not some little wimp who has "breakaway speed" but never breaks away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast