Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Belichick to be Subpoenaed for Going Beyond 'Classless'

Belichick to be Subpoenaed for Going Beyond 'Classless'
    Posted Jan 29th 2007 8:40PM by mjd
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Belichick to be Subpoenaed for Going Beyond 'Classless'

Nothing says "classy" like Fed-Exing a married mother boxes of cash. I should point out, though, that nothing has been proven. Sharon Shenocca says they're "just friends," but if I could speak on behalf of the male gender for just one quick second ... we don't send anyone a box of cash unless we're expecting some pleasurable friction in return. I'm sorry, but that's just the way things go.
    Genius on the field.
    Asshat off.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Did you have sexual relations with that woman?

Watch out for guy with power that are named Bill!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

just another reason for me to hate billichk. GO TO HELL ASS HAT!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Nothing says "classy" like Fed-Exing a married mother boxes of cash. I should point out, though, that nothing has been proven. Sharon Shenocca says they're "just friends," but if I could speak on behalf of the male gender for just one quick second ... we don't send anyone a box of cash unless we're expecting some pleasurable friction in return. I'm sorry, but that's just the way things go.
    Genius on the field.
    Asshat off.
    My sentiments exactly!
    She probably told him...NO PAY, NO PLAY!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Did you have sexual relations with that woman?

Watch out for guy with power that are named Bill!
    That depends on what the definition of "is" is.

Bill Belichick Knows How to Treat a Mistress
    Posted Feb 7th 2007 11:22PM by mjd

[img width=242 height=209]http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.aolsportsblog.com/media/2007/02/bill-belichick-2-240.jpg[/img]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

1800CULPEPPER is offline Starter

She loves a man with his sleeves cut off!
    :-*
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it!!

Bill Belichick Urges Tom Brady to Abort for Financial Reasons
    sportspickle.com

New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick called his star quarterback this morning to urge him to abort his child for financial reasons.

“Decisions like these have to be made with your head, not your heart,” Belichick told Tom Brady. “I know. I have experience with this kind of thing. You can’t always make the popular decision. A kid costs way above its true value – they contribute almost nothing for several years – and are not worth a long-term investment.”

Brady said he values his head coach’s opinion and guidance in all areas, and will take his latest advice under serious consideration.

“Bill has gotten rid of some players I really liked during my time with the Patriots,” said Brady. “A lot of the moves I didn’t initially agree with, but they turned out to be the right decisions in the end. That’s how this would probably be. I’d like to have a child and meet it and help raise it, but that’s an emotional viewpoint, not a rational one. Now I just need to get Bridget to agree to an abortion. And I really hope she does, because if she says no, Bill will think I’m controlled by a woman and will think less of me.”

Belichick stressed to his quarterback that his own experience with children makes his suggestion to abort one to be listened to.

“Are kids nice to have around sometimes? Sure,” said Belichick. “But look at my own experience. I was sleeping around on my wife, breaking up my marriage, and she went and tried to heap guilt on me because I was supposedly harming our kids. And then I have to deal with my other son getting arrested for being a pothead. All that crap takes time and attention away from the football field where it’s supposed to be.”

And while Belichick says he mostly has Brady’s well-being in mind, he also wants the child aborted for selfish reasons.

“I’ve seen a lot of careers go in the crapper when people have kids,” said Belichick. “And if Brady starts playing like crap, that reflects on me and I won’t put up with that. If he has this kid, the next thing I know he’ll be coming to practice with pictures to show and interrupting drills to talk about how his stupid little kid can roll over now or something. I hate listening to that sh-t. It makes me want to puke.”

[img width=250 height=182]http://www.sportspickle.com/features/volume6/2007-0221-brady.jpg[/img]

But no matter what happens, Brady says his coach will support him.

“He told me to abort it, yes,” said Brady. “But he was also happy to hear I had gotten someone pregnant. He said that he long had a hunch that I was a ‘homo’ – to use his words – and that he’d ‘rather not have one of those kind on his team.’”