Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beheading

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Beheading

"LAVike" wrote:
    josdin's right. It's hard to play "what ifs" but if those pictures were never taken, or if the media chose not to expose them this would not have been the case. What happened to the sensitive disclosure that was not allowed during WWII? I don't condone the actions of the select few in the Abu Ghraib prison, but if it never got out, this, and God knows what else in the future, would not have happened. F@ck ratings! People are dying!
    Great point from a liberal! But, this probalby would have happened, this just gave them an excuse.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Beheading

Ok ill admit it i felt a little sorrow for the Iraqi Prisoners, then this shit happens. We got Red Cross breathing down our necks bush catching heat and bs goes down like this. I agree say fuck them and nuke the bastards. This is total bs hes over there working and he gets kidnapped and beheaded..i dont even wanna know what was going through his mind right before this happend.

FUCK THEM ALL AND NUKE THAT BASTARDS :evil:
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12