Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23 637172737475 ... LastLast

Re: BBQ Ate Too Many Pixie Sticks for Breakfast This Morning...

ILLvike wrote:
    Dear BBQ,

What exactly will it take to bring back this thread? I need thou sage words of wisdom for my daily activities
    Well, I am partial to the odd bribe every now and then.

I accept cash, handjobs, and glazed donuts.
    "I can't stand burnt toast. I loathe bus stations: terrible places, full of lost luggage and lost souls. And then there's unrequited love, and tyranny, and cruelty. We all have a world of our own terrors to face."
    - The Doctor

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Cheque is in the mail BBQ
    We're bringing purple back.

Dear BBQ,
    I killed two mice today at work. On Wednesday I set two of the sticky kind of traps below the sink in the lunchroom. Now on friday morning I find not one, but TWO dead mice. Should I feel bad that they suufered over the Thanksgiving holiday? First it was squirrels and now this. Do I need to seek help?:S

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Quote Originally Posted by "countrygirl" #1079807
    Dear BBQ,
    I killed two mice today at work. On Wednesday I set two of the sticky kind of traps below the sink in the lunchroom. Now on friday morning I find not one, but TWO dead mice. Should I feel bad that they suufered over the Thanksgiving holiday? First it was squirrels and now this. Do I need to seek help?:S
    Dead mice don't suffer. Once they are dead they are dead whether they've been there 1 day or 2.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Yes, but don't they get stuck and die a slow death? They did have a wheat thin with peanutbutter that they must have ate while dying. Ther, I feel better now.

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

Dear BBQ,
    I killed two mice today at work. On Wednesday I set two of the sticky kind of traps below the sink in the lunchroom. Now on friday morning I find not one, but TWO dead mice. Should I feel bad that they suffered over the Thanksgiving holiday? First it was squirrels and now this. Do I need to seek help?:S
    Ah, so THAT'S where Larry and Alphonso ended up. I was wondering why they didn't show up last night.

Don't feel too bad. The world won't miss them too much. They were lousy drinking buddies. They STILL owe me $20 from five years ago. And again from last year. And again from six months ago.

Also, I think one of them gave me the plague.
    "I can't stand burnt toast. I loathe bus stations: terrible places, full of lost luggage and lost souls. And then there's unrequited love, and tyranny, and cruelty. We all have a world of our own terrors to face."
    - The Doctor

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

The other day I pooped into an ice cream cone and topped it with nuts and a cherry. I took a picture and then threw it in the dog bowl. I was wondering, what's the weirdest thing you've ever done with your fecal matter BBQ?
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

Dear BBQ,
    Got another one. :evil: This was a fat gray one. I think he may have been the ringleader.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Ahhhh, one of my favorite threads....

I have two questions......

1. I to have, what I percieved to be mouse problems in my shed. Unfortunately whatever it is shirks off my mouse traps (I have the ones that kill) like they are nothing. Assumption was I had something bigger, say a rat. Does the same to rat traps (the ones that kill) and seems to love rat poisining cause its eaten two trays of it.

I have a live trap for possums and rabbits. Do you recommend I go with that and if so, should I resort to drowning or shooting to put it out of my misery?

2. Turkey preps for Christmas dinner this year......Deep Fry or put it in the smoker with the Ham?

I stand by for your answers oh font of wisdom.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Dear BBQ,

Oh how I long to gaze into your tiny beady black eyes, feel your bill brush against mine. Sitting alone together, gazing at the stars, doing nothing at all. Embracing in a warm hug before bed, and a nice soft gummer when I wake up (Platypi don't have teeth right?)

I trust you feel the same

Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23 637172737475 ... LastLast