Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 66 ... LastLast
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

Re: BBQ Ate Too Many Pixie Sticks for Breakfast This Morning...

dear bbq:
    whats your favorite type of BBQ sauce? personally mine is sweet baby rays mesquite.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Dear BBQ,

Do you enjoy your green dot?
    That's not a green dot. That's a green Christmas tree ornament.
    How in the hell did BBQ get a green dot.

Damn maybe I need to be nicer today.

I'm surprised he didn't get two.

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=3230;sa=showPosts

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

This is one of my favorite threads and I can't believe we don't see much of it anymore.
    With that said, BBQ I have a couple for you this morning ohhhh wise one of PPO.

I a pussy because I have to add water to my coffee in the morning?

Why do men always wake up before thier wives looking to heat things up other than coffee only to find out they should come back in an hour or two?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    This is one of my favorite threads and I can't believe we don't see much of it anymore.

Why do men always wake up before thier wives looking to heat things up other than coffee only to find out they should come back in an hour or two?
    Hell, I can answer those easy questions.

1. No, it just means you don't know how to make coffee & make it to strong to begin with.

2. You still haven't figured women out Marr? Women, for the most part actually wake up before or at the same time us men do. They are just smarter than we are in that respect. They purposely stay in bed that extra hour or so pretending to sleep until you finally get tired of waiting & warm something up or cook something yourself, so they don't have to do it for you.

In all your years of marriage, haven't you noticed that as soon as you get done making something for yourself, they get out of of bed? That is not coincidence my friend.

Jilly is offline Coach

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

I a "meow" because I have to add water to my coffee in the morning?

1. No, it just means you don't know how to make coffee & make it to strong to begin with.

2. You still haven't figured women out Marr? Women, for the most part actually wake up before or at the same time us men do. They are just smarter than we are in that respect. They purposely stay in bed that extra hour or so pretending to sleep until you finally get tired of waiting & warm something up or cook something yourself, so they don't have to do it for you.

In all your years of marriage, haven't you noticed that as soon as you get done making something for yourself, they get out of of bed? That is not coincidence my friend.

I'm not sure Marr is talking about food?? And who gave you our playbook Singer?

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

I always thought it was because they hated us.

"VikingMD" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

LOL! I was married for 17 years. I compiled a lot of notes & observations over those year. Analyzed them & used logic & deductive reasoning in man's never ending quest to try & figure women out.

I have found that if you toss logic out of the equation, you have a better shot at that.

I'm still looking for the perfect answer to the question, "Do I look fat in this" & have come to the conclusion that there probably isn't one.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

LOL! I was married for 17 years. I compiled a lot of notes & observations over those year. Analyzed them & used logic & deductive reasoning in man's never ending quest to try & figure women out.

I have found that if you toss logic out of the equation, you have a better shot at that.

I'm still looking for the perfect answer to the question, "Do I look fat in this" & have come to the conclusion that there probably isn't one.
    Thanks for all the wise (assed) answers
    ;D but I was really hoping to get some wisdom from the font we call BBQ.

Were is that guy?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Dear BBQ,

How do the insane celebrate their birthdays?

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Dear BBQ,

How do the insane celebrate their birthdays?
    Nothing like stealing someone elses question.

Post whoring at it's lowest.
    :P

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=43328.msg742476;topicseen#new