Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Batman gets arrested

    [size=13pt]Reports: UK police release 'Dark Knight' star on bail[/size]

    LONDON, England (AP) -- Batman star Christian Bale was arrested Tuesday over allegations of assaulting his mother and sister, police and British media said.



  2. #2
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Batman gets arrested

    I thought this was what you were referring to (starting at about 2 minutes in):

    [youtube=425,350]l4S2Gqd82Q8[/youtube]


  3. #3
    UndisputedVike's Avatar
    UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    748

    Re: Batman gets arrested

    Ugh...

    What a complete idiot...kind of makes you wonder if he's on drugs too. Great actor, but not to bright, not a lot of them are, is the star of probably one of the best movies ever made, and he does this crap. I swear these people will never learn, I have a feeling Warner Bros Inc is going to somehow find a way to force him out of the next Batman movie, buy him out of the contract or something, I just have a bad feeling about it. I guess there is always the likely chance they are lying but, why lie about something like that?

    :

  4. #4
    Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    846
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Batman gets arrested

    More to this story than whats being told.
    Lets just say his Mom and sister ain't much.

  5. #5
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: Batman gets arrested

    "Freakout" wrote:
    More to this story than whats being told.
    Lets just say his Mom and sister ain't much.
    Exactly why I'm waiting to comment on this story... He's got a lot of money, and I'm sure a lot of people want to get their hands on it.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #6
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,910

    Re: Batman gets arrested

    "C" wrote:
    "Freakout" wrote:
    More to this story than whats being told.
    Lets just say his Mom and sister ain't much.
    Exactly why I'm waiting to comment on this story... He's got a lot of money, and I'm sure a lot of people want to get their hands on it.
    Lol you wait for a comment on what happened but you bashed Mt Mac the second you heard he was in a fight? Double standard much?

  7. #7
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: Batman gets arrested

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Freakout" wrote:
    More to this story than whats being told.
    Lets just say his Mom and sister ain't much.
    Exactly why I'm waiting to comment on this story... He's got a lot of money, and I'm sure a lot of people want to get their hands on it.
    Lol you wait for a comment on what happened but you bashed Mt Mac the second you heard he was in a fight? Double standard much?
    I did? I don't recall that...

    Hold a grudge much?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #8
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Batman gets arrested

    danananananananananananan BATMAAAAAN!

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Similar Threads

  1. Holy teacups, Batman! A title!
    By BBQ Platypus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 10:16 PM
  2. Batman and Whoopi getting SCHOOLED tonight!
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 04:15 AM
  3. ' Holy NFC North ' batman!
    By zzbudzz in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 08:00 AM
  4. BATMAN BEGINS!!
    By happy camper in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 07:51 PM
  5. "Batman" Ahmad Carroll gets pass interference on 1
    By RandyMoss8404 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 01:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •