Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Basement Idea

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Basement Idea

Hey everybody, someday soon my girlfriend and I hope to finish our basement. As most of you probably know she is a packer fan (which really sucks and I hate it, but other than that she is pretty close to perfect (I don't know why I put that in here she'll never read this?)). Anyways the idea that we have for our basement is to make it into our sports bar/recreation area (duh isn't that what most basements are for). The idea I had was to divide the room in half with a vikings colored yellow line. On one half of the room paint it VIKING purple and on the other half paint it packer green. What do you all think? And does anyone know how much it would cost to finish a basement that is about 900 square feet with a drop ceiling and a half bath? Thanks guys/gals.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Basement Idea

I can't help you here but I really like the idea. That would be really cool. You could put pictures of packers and vikings greats on each side and stuff like that. Great idea...

Yeah she already has about 4 framed pictures of lamboo and favre, etc. I have 3 Moss ones and a couple of other vikings pics too. I also want to get some curio cabinets or something that I can put all my bobbleheads/memorabilia in. It's gonna be awesome I can't wait to work on it. I also wanted to paint a viking horn kind of like on the helmet on the wall, but then I realized she would want a big G on her side and that would be ugly as he!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Yeah she already has about 4 framed pictures of lamboo and favre, etc. I have 3 Moss ones and a couple of other vikings pics too. I also want to get some curio cabinets or something that I can put all my bobbleheads/memorabilia in. It's gonna be awesome I can't wait to work on it. I also wanted to paint a viking horn kind of like on the helmet on the wall, but then I realized she would want a big G on her side and that would be ugly as he!! lol
    Wow. Man that sounds so awesome. :grin: I wish I could do something like that... but my family doesn't even have a basement. :sad:

You can just do it when you get your own joint. I've had to wait a long time, but hopefully soon it will happen! Then I'll have to have all the pp.orgers over for a vikes party!!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

That sounds awesome VKG! Too bad you gotta have Pack stuff in your house though. My room right now is painted yellow and has tons of Vikings memorabilia in it. I have other stuff up on my walls as well but the Vikings side is starting to expand since I always buy new stuff. Pretty soon it's going to be all Vikings and my mom wants to paint a purple stripe along the border.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

I think you should give her a utility closet with a 10inch black and white screen until she wises up! J/K, but staring at that Green and Yellow might make one sick..........Why not get one of those "Fatheads" wall adhesive things with a big ol' Viking helmet?

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    I think you should give her a utility closet with a 10inch black and white screen until she wises up! J/K, but staring at that Green and Yellow might make one sick..........Why not get one of those "Fatheads" wall adhesive things with a big ol' Viking helmet?
    Those fatheads are sweet but have any of you seen the price? :shock:

http://www.fathead.com/fatheadsweb/productlist.aspx?CategoryTeamId=31&ProductId=0

DEEP PURPLE is offline Starter

I would constantly have the urge to urinate on the green side.
    If I hear Michelle Bonner say "He works that one to right" one more time, I m getting on a plane for Bristol, going to the ESPNEWS set, and ripping out her vocal cords.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast