Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Yfz01 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    606

    Re: Barry Sanders Jr.

    "marstc09" wrote:
    I still miss his dad. Wish he would of played longer.
    He was the best!
    Hopefully his son can step up to the plate.

    BTW - there was a good question asked, is this the varsity team or freshman team?

  2. #12
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Barry Sanders Jr.

    "Yfz01" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    I still miss his dad. Wish he would of played longer.
    He was the best!

    Hopefully his son can step up to the plate.

    BTW - there was a good question asked, is this the varsity team or freshman team?
    I am guessing Varsity judging from this article.

    Heritage Hall's Sanders Jr. already drawing praise from team

    http://newsok.com/heritage-halls-sanders-jr.-already-drawing-praise-from-team/article/3282742/?tm=1218598019

  3. #13
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Barry Sanders Jr.

    can't wait to see if this kid makes the pros.
    Doesn't quite look to have his dad's speed or quickness though (noone really does), but its hard to say by that video.
    It will probably be a case like Brian Griese, who will never live up to the reputation his dad has.

  4. #14
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re: Barry Sanders Jr.

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    can't wait to see if this kid makes the pros.
    Doesn't quite look to have his dad's speed or quickness though (noone really does), but its hard to say by that video.
    It will probably be a case like Brian Griese, who will never live up to the reputation his dad has.
    Plus he is a freshman in high school, so he has a lot of time to improve and develop his athleticism.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  5. #15
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Barry Sanders Jr.

    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    can't wait to see if this kid makes the pros.
    Doesn't quite look to have his dad's speed or quickness though (noone really does), but its hard to say by that video.
    It will probably be a case like Brian Griese, who will never live up to the reputation his dad has.
    Plus he is a freshman in high school, so he has a lot of time to improve and develop his athleticism.
    ahh, right, forgot he's a freshman.
    Still, doesn't have the breakaway speed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Barry Sanders didn't want to be a leader
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 07:35 PM
  2. Just So You Don't Forget the Greatness of Barry Sanders
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 06:17 AM
  3. The "Barry Sanders" G!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 07:29 PM
  4. Barry Sanders
    By Bdubya in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 10:16 AM
  5. barry sanders
    By vegasvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 06:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •