Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barry Bonds????

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Barry Bonds????

What is his deal?

Did anyone see the press conference where he blames the media for finally wearing him down?

He tried to make it sound like he might not come back this year because he is worn down from the media.

What a Crock-of-Crapola he spews!

Any TAKES on this topic?

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Barry Bonds????

"snowinapril" wrote:
    What is his deal?

Did anyone see the press conference where he blames the media for finally wearing him down?

He tried to make it sound like he might not come back this year because he is worn down from the media.

What a Crock-of-Crapola he spews!

Any TAKES on this topic?
    Screw that guy! I go to a lot of Giants games cuz my mom works for SBC and we get free tickets, and he's so cold to all the fans. He usually doesnt even take BP, which isnt a huge deal i guess, but he's just so cocky and it doesnt even look like he enjoys playing. Thats pretty low for him to blame the media. A lot of the media pressure is put on him because of the way he carries himself and his attitude. I'm just so over that guy. There are a lot of fans that would hate to see him go, but also many that are fed up with him. Too bad he cant be more like Kirby.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Barry Bonds????

That guy just does not know when to shut his fat mouth. He looks so silly blaming the media for everything. I guess being anti-media, using "Flax" oil, and hitting 70+ homers gets you some attention! What a twit! I hope he is done with baseball. Then, the homerun record stays honest!

brandsp is offline Rookie

Barry Bonds????

I saw that interview and it was halarious!!!! What a crybaby. I wish he had some real problems like the rest of us, then maybe he wouldn't cry about being "tired".

The guy also has no class. Guess you can be born with talent and take drugs to make you more talented, but there is nothing to can just get or take that gives you class. That is just earned.

Barry Bonds????

I think he has a point, why does the media have to dig for anything and everything to make the guy look bad. I think it's kinda funny that people who called themselfs Randy Moss fans will bash barry bonds. Moss has the same type of treatment except Bonds had/has it much worse. HE IS the best baseball player of this generation for sure and possibly the best ever. He has hands down the best swing ever, he never strikes out. I'm upset that he got hurt because I was going to get tickets for the twins/giants. But not unless he gets back. So what if he is not fan friendly, when did the fans get the right for all accsess? I feel sorry for bonds, I really wanted him the break the record. Roids dsnt give the player an incredible swing or make the ball fly 50ft longer. Good Luck Barry!!!!Come back and piss people off and break the record
    You republican whore!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Barry Bonds????

IMO to compare Moss to Bonds is very unfair. Moss in nowhere near the jerk that Bonds is. Bonds has blamed the media for everything. He plays the race card, and now the media is partly to blame for his injury?

He was good before he was apparantly rubbing "Flax" oil on himself. But, he never hit 50 or more HR, then all of the sudden he pounds 73?

BTW, I am not trying to dog you. I respect your opinion.

Watch this animation: http://www.thehomerunguys.com/Animation/Made_With_THG.htm

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Barry Bonds????

It,s called ROID WITHDRAWEL......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Barry Bonds????

"VikingNed" wrote:
    It,s called ROID WITHDRAWEL......
    What he did is get caught cheating and no
    does not want to deal with it. No way you
    can compare Bonds and Moss.
    What a loser.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Barry Bonds????

I seen it, he kept repeating how tired he was and how the media brought him down.. that's what happens when you cheat.. people won't let you forget about it.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Barry Bonds????

I cant stand that cheater. I hope he can't come back to play. I dont' want him breaking that record. He is a CHEATER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast