Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jellovike is offline Starter

Re: Band of Brothers

Great new avatar ultra! Thanks for serving our country!
    Zygi Zagi Zygi Zagi Oy Oy Oy!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

It was my honor.

I like your choice for your favorite player!

jellovike is offline Starter

Thanks. I actually got to have my picture taken with CC at the hotel when Minnesota played at Atlanta in the season opener after the '98 disaster. I also managed to get Culpepper's rookie autograph on my hat while the other fans swarmed around Randy Moss. I think i was the only autograph Peppper gave that day but man is it worth it now. Almost got randy's autograph too.
    Zygi Zagi Zygi Zagi Oy Oy Oy!!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I want to get the DVD set! I love watching it! I served for the 101st Airborne and have always felt great pride in all those who served before me!

Thats pretty cool. Seems like everyone serves in the 101st airbone now, you hear all these stories of how your uncle or granpa served in it.

So you must know all the history of it and how it became famous. D-Day Normandy Invasion, operation market Garden, etc.

I actually have someone like a grandpa that served in the 442 regiment 100 battlion. The famous Japanese American Combat group that earned the most medal of honors, purple hearts, etc to show America that Japanese Americans arent the same as regular Japanese during the war. He has some interesting stories.
    Props to your grandpa!
    Thanks cajun, just gotta appreciate what the past and present has done for this country. :grin:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I want to get the DVD set! I love watching it! I served for the 101st Airborne and have always felt great pride in all those who served before me!

Thats pretty cool. Seems like everyone serves in the 101st airbone now, you hear all these stories of how your uncle or granpa served in it.

So you must know all the history of it and how it became famous. D-Day Normandy Invasion, operation market Garden, etc.

I actually have someone like a grandpa that served in the 442 regiment 100 battlion. The famous Japanese American Combat group that earned the most medal of honors, purple hearts, etc to show America that Japanese Americans arent the same as regular Japanese during the war. He has some interesting stories.
    Props to your grandpa!
    Thanks cajun, just gotta appreciate what the past and present has done for this country. :grin:
    I am totally with you...I never served, but I do fully appreciate the sacrifices that others have made so that my country can be truly free and so that other countries can enjoy the same freedoms that many here take for granted.

A big Cajun salute to all those men and women who have served and to those who are even now putting their lives on the line to uphold the high ideas of freedom that this country was founded on!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

Props to all of our people who have served in the armed forces..WE SALUTE YOU :salute:

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

Whew!!!!! For a second there, I thought this thread was someone trying to pimp another message board I frequent called "Banned Of Brothers" or BOB! It's a very cool place where a large number of members formed together after getting banned from another NFLForum board. Good bunch of people there as well! Your invited to visit or join. The more the merrier!
    Banned Of Brothers

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Saw it originally on HBO ... Best Mini Series EVER !!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123