Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bad weather

wyviking is offline Rookie

bad weather

there still a few days untill we have some real stuff to talk about but untill then. how many people like seeing games with bad weather like rain,snow,wind,cold

my self i like snow games like the pats playoff game a few years back when they beat oakland with that feild goal. games like that are fun to watch because there just dirty and rough for players, it brings out some players true talent
    theres no MOSS in wyoming just sagebrush

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: bad weather

I like when its snowy and cold and rainy it seperates the men from the boys i dont know whoelse could be knocked down in the cold expecially when its -30 feels like your being hit by a rock i admire them.

Vikings 2004 :rr: :king: :cheers:

ukeright: packers
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

bad weather

I just want to be able to wear long sleeves and pants to games. Just like that b/c I wear a Vikes Jersey and purple camoflague pants to all football games I go to (usally Bengals).
    I'd say somewhere around 40 degrees.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

bad weather

I love cold weather/snowy games, as long as i'm nice and snug in my living room! :king: i dont usually go to games in bad weather, i just watch them on tv!

bad weather

what about mud bowls? love those. and what about that game in k.c. a few years back when it rained so bad they had to delay the game. derrick thomas sitting in the middle of the field with 4 inches of rain around him was classic!
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

bad weather

Rain and snow do make it more fun to watch. Fog makes it interesting too. Anybody remember that playoff game between the Bears and Eagles where the fog was so thick at Soldier's Field the fans in the stands couldn't even see the game? The receiver would go 30 yards deep and completely lose sight of the QB! That was pretty wild.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

bad weather

nothen but :sunny: and more :sunny: here almost forgot about how much fun we would have playing in the snow and the mud around Winnona and St Cloud
    :shaking:
    You can make a guy really home sick :cry:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

bad weather

I just don't like when the games are too cold. I've been to a few of those, and I couldn't even concentrate on the friggin game. All I cared about was if I froze or not.

But, the ones where there is snow in the stands and it's not too cold out are awesome! I remember the Bengals-49ers game last year (lots of snow), and TO was getting pelted with snowballs from my section. LOL that game was awesome!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Big Daddy is offline Starter

bad weather

I like snow and rain, but it seems to hurt the better football team. They always say weather is the great equalizer. It is funny because you can always tell the difference between who the fair weather fans are, and the ones who really care about the team and the game!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

bad weather

well said, I remember being at games when I was a boy and my father would say your not cold just excited, have some more coffee not being able to hold the cup because i couldn't feel my fingures. Yea those were the days

THANK GOD FOR CABLE TV folks....

sorry I don't do well in cold, to many breaks, last time I was in St Peterburg russia it was so cold that from the time I got off the train and walk to the car 10min walk my ears were so cold I could not touch them the rest of the day and my nosie which was 3" inch long is now 1/2" long as it fell off... 25degress centagrate below Minus the wind child, I thought I was back in Minnesota or South Korea...

NO THANKS
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast