Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: Bad News for White Sox Fans

"PurplePride80" wrote:
    I can post pictures to.

That picture is hilarious!! If you look closely, it appears as though A.J. is taken a bone up the kiester...and loving it I might add!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Blah... last year was horrible. The White Sox got so many calls that were BS. They shouldn't have even made it to the World Series, let alone win it.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

One World Series in your grandfather, father, and your lifetimes is an amazing accomplishment. Way more impressive than the two I witnessed in person for my team. With the game at Comiskey tonight, will meth heads attack our basecoach or an ump who will turn around and kick the sh!t out of them? Your stadium is in the biggest ghetto in the country. You will always be the ret@rded little step-cousins of the Cubs. Seriously though, congrats on the one World Series- same number as the Royals and one less than the Marlins. Call me when someone gives a sh!t.

[color=red]

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"MensaTice" wrote:
    One World Series in your grandfather, father, and your lifetimes is an amazing accomplishment. Way more impressive than the two I witnessed in person for my team. With the game at Comiskey tonight, will meth heads attack our basecoach or an ump who will turn around and kick the sh!t out of them? Your stadium is in the biggest ghetto in the country. You will always be the ret@rded little step-cousins of the Cubs. Seriously though, congrats on the one World Series- same number as the Royals and one less than the Marlins. Call me when someone gives a sh!t.
    LOL!!!!!!!! Living in Chicago, I can really see how much more popular the Cubs are. Not only here, but when you watch their away games, there is ALWAYS a ton of Cubs fans at the games.

I've been tempted to go to a Sox/Twins game, but South Chicago terrifies me and I don't know that I have the guts to go.

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"MensaTice" wrote:

^ LOL @ you pretending not to care.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

I don't care. Only the deadbeats in the poorest part of Chicago care. There's a reason every college educated Chicago native cheer for the Cubs. They don't play in the ghetto. Comiskey is a dump. Your coach is a clown. By far the most classless fans in the big leagues. So like I said, congrats on the ONE championship (equal to Arizona) and call me when someone outside the ghetto gives a sh!t.

[color=red]

Also, let me know when a father and son from another fan base jump an elderly basecoach

[color=red]

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"MensaTice" wrote:
    I don't care. Only the deadbeats in the poorest part of Chicago care. There's a reason every college educated Chicago native cheer for the Cubs. They don't play in the ghetto. Comiskey is a dump. Your coach is a clown. By far the most classless fans in the big leagues. So like I said, congrats on the ONE championship (equal to Arizona) and call me when someone outside the ghetto gives a sh!t.
    Comiskey?

The White Sox play at US Celluar Field.

Call me when you know what you're talking about. :lol:
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

If you don't call it Comiskey, I have a hard time believing you are fan or older than 12

[color=red]

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

"PurplePride80" wrote:
    "MensaTice" wrote:
    Comiskey?

The White Sox play at US Celluar Field.

Call me when you know what you're talking about. lol
    US Celluar Field and Comisky Park are the exact same thing. The team sold out to make more money.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast