Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51
  1. #21
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Bad News for White Sox Fans

    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    I can post pictures to.

    That picture is hilarious!! If you look closely, it appears as though A.J. is taken a bone up the kiester...and loving it I might add!!

  2. #22
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,603

    Re: Bad News for White Sox Fans

    Blah... last year was horrible. The White Sox got so many calls that were BS. They shouldn't have even made it to the World Series, let alone win it.

  3. #23
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Bad News for White Sox Fans

    One World Series in your grandfather, father, and your lifetimes is an amazing accomplishment. Way more impressive than the two I witnessed in person for my team. With the game at Comiskey tonight, will meth heads attack our basecoach or an ump who will turn around and kick the sh!t out of them? Your stadium is in the biggest ghetto in the country. You will always be the ret@rded little step-cousins of the Cubs. Seriously though, congrats on the one World Series- same number as the Royals and one less than the Marlins. Call me when someone gives a sh!t.

    [color=red]

  4. #24
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,603

    Re: Bad News for White Sox Fans

    "MensaTice" wrote:
    One World Series in your grandfather, father, and your lifetimes is an amazing accomplishment. Way more impressive than the two I witnessed in person for my team. With the game at Comiskey tonight, will meth heads attack our basecoach or an ump who will turn around and kick the sh!t out of them? Your stadium is in the biggest ghetto in the country. You will always be the ret@rded little step-cousins of the Cubs. Seriously though, congrats on the one World Series- same number as the Royals and one less than the Marlins. Call me when someone gives a sh!t.
    LOL!!!!!!!! Living in Chicago, I can really see how much more popular the Cubs are. Not only here, but when you watch their away games, there is ALWAYS a ton of Cubs fans at the games.

    I've been tempted to go to a Sox/Twins game, but South Chicago terrifies me and I don't know that I have the guts to go.

  5. #25
    PurplePride80's Avatar
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: Bad News for White Sox Fans

    "MensaTice" wrote:
    One World Series in your grandfather, father, and your lifetimes is an amazing accomplishment. Way more impressive than the two I witnessed in person for my team. With the game at Comiskey tonight, will meth heads attack our basecoach or an ump who will turn around and kick the sh!t out of them? Your stadium is in the biggest ghetto in the country. You will always be the ret@rded little step-cousins of the Cubs. Seriously though, congrats on the one World Series- same number as the Royals and one less than the Marlins. Call me when someone gives a sh!t.


    ^ LOL @ you pretending not to care.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

  6. #26
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Bad News for White Sox Fans

    I don't care. Only the deadbeats in the poorest part of Chicago care. There's a reason every college educated Chicago native cheer for the Cubs. They don't play in the ghetto. Comiskey is a dump. Your coach is a clown. By far the most classless fans in the big leagues. So like I said, congrats on the ONE championship (equal to Arizona) and call me when someone outside the ghetto gives a sh!t.

    [color=red]

  7. #27
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Bad News for White Sox Fans

    Also, let me know when a father and son from another fan base jump an elderly basecoach

    [color=red]

  8. #28
    PurplePride80's Avatar
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: Bad News for White Sox Fans

    "MensaTice" wrote:
    I don't care. Only the deadbeats in the poorest part of Chicago care. There's a reason every college educated Chicago native cheer for the Cubs. They don't play in the ghetto. Comiskey is a dump. Your coach is a clown. By far the most classless fans in the big leagues. So like I said, congrats on the ONE championship (equal to Arizona) and call me when someone outside the ghetto gives a sh!t.
    Comiskey?

    The White Sox play at US Celluar Field.

    Call me when you know what you're talking about. :lol:
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

  9. #29
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Bad News for White Sox Fans

    If you don't call it Comiskey, I have a hard time believing you are fan or older than 12

    [color=red]

  10. #30
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Bad News for White Sox Fans

    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    "MensaTice" wrote:
    I don't care. Only the deadbeats in the poorest part of Chicago care. There's a reason every college educated Chicago native cheer for the Cubs. They don't play in the ghetto. Comiskey is a dump. Your coach is a clown. By far the most classless fans in the big leagues. So like I said, congrats on the ONE championship (equal to Arizona) and call me when someone outside the ghetto gives a sh!t.
    Comiskey?

    The White Sox play at US Celluar Field.

    Call me when you know what you're talking about. lol
    US Celluar Field and Comisky Park are the exact same thing. The team sold out to make more money.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Huge news for fans of "The Boss"
    By DarrinNelsonguy in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 07:27 PM
  2. Good news for Heroin fans
    By Purple Floyd in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 04:23 PM
  3. Good News For Packer Fans
    By scottishvike in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 12:04 PM
  4. Bad News For Twins Fans
    By purplepride818 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 10:15 PM
  5. Bad news, Puke fans
    By SuperGonzo in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 07:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •