Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad memories

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Bad memories

Around the time I was in 8th grade, the Minnesota Vikings were rocking the universe with Randy Moss and Cunningham. I, being a Vkings fan, needed something new to flash to all of the Packer fans in my school.

My old Carter jersey was too small for me, so I begged my parents for a Randy Moss jersey for Christmas, and you know what? They followed through.

So, my first day back at school after break I am sporting my wonderful, and beautiful Randy Moss jersey and I sit back to enjoy class. The smelly kid that nobody likes (you all know what kid I'm talking about, every school had one) sat behind me. The entire class period I could hear him whispering "Moss is oss--ome." Which was fine by me...the more Viking fans the better.

As I get up to leave class, one of my fellow students pointed and laughed at me, and I looked behind me, and to my horror, that smelly piece of crap DREW ALL OVER MY BRAND NEW RANDY MOSS JERSEY IN PERMANENT MARKER! He only traced the O-S-S, which explained the "Oss--ome," and he marked up the 84 completely. I was one pissed off 8th grader. Maybe if I wasn't a complete wuss, I would have done something about it, but I just told the teacher and he was dealt with. The thing that pissed me off the most was that I couldn't get it out, and they didn't make the kid pay for anything. Gayness.

But that is life as a Viking fan. You get crapped on by the smelly kid.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

Bad memories

that is harsh man. I think a thrashing would be in order after that.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

Bad memories

im sorry man, but i would have either layed him out after class or got him back in a way that was 10 times worse. Messing up any jersey is a shame, but a spankin new Moss is a travesty. Man!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Bad memories

I think my school scared me away from ever fighting. When I was in 5th grade I pushed a kid out on the playground and the principle told me he was going to call the cops on me. That kinda stuff can scare a youngster.
    -Canibus

Sammie85 is offline Waterboy

Bad memories

Geeze, my 8th grade bad memory was the Eagles beating our beloved Purple in the playoffs enroute to their Super Bowl bid vs the Raiders..... 1981,.... I think I'm too old for this forum.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Bad memories

That's crap, that kid should have paid for it. That is a total disrespect for property. Your story pisses me off.

Were you in Packer territory?

This smelly kid is probably out shop lifting and starting buildings on fire, what lessons were taught here other than you were made to feel at fault for owning something nice.

That is complete BullCrap.

Bad memories

"snowinapril" wrote:
    That's crap, that kid should have paid for it. That is a total disrespect for property. Your story pisses me off.

Were you in Packer territory?

This smelly kid is probably out shop lifting and starting buildings on fire, what lessons were taught here other than you were made to feel at fault for owning something nice.

That is complete BullCrap.
    I live about 100 miles from Green Bay in Michigan, and everyone here is a Packer fan. Every single person believes that it is necessary to like the Packers because we are within a close proximity of them.

I actually think the smelly kid dropped out of school, so it is very possible he is doing those exact things right now.

My story pisses me off too Snow, it pisses me off hardcore.
    -Canibus

Bad memories

Sorry, I have to ask this -- how did you not feel him drawing all over your jersey? Were you wearing layers under the jersey so it was too thick to feel anything? Just wondering.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Bad memories

It gets really cold up here, so I was wearing the moss jersey, and a fairly think shirt underneath it.
    -Canibus

Del Rio Guest

Bad memories

Man I hate smelly 8th graders!

You should have been carrying some Aerosol Right Guard and trust me it works just like mace on a smelly kids. Point the deoterant in his general direction and spray a few sprays.

If he starts saying it burns then give him some more. If he starts laughing at you then you have a serious problem and his stench is too powerful, you will need to go to hand to hand combat and use a roll on. Depending how much you are pissed you can go with invisable solid or the stuff that clumps up in your armpit hairs that dries white.

I think this particular instance would call for the streaky kind of roll on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast