Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Baby driving

  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Baby driving

    Probably not the saftest thing to do with your child.

    Baby driving
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Baby driving

    That dumb-@$$ should be arrested... :
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  3. #3
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Baby driving

    I wish the airbag would have gone off.

  4. #4
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Baby driving

    Are the dumb parents related to Britney Spears?

  5. #5
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Baby driving

    "Ltrey" wrote:
    I wish the airbag would have gone off.
    The baby would have likely died in the face of his father if that happend.
    I think the recommendation is something like 60+ lbs to sit in the front seat if you have air bags.
    The guy is an idiot.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Baby driving

    Those people need to be tracked down, arrested & have their children taken away for being unfit parents. Just like the parents of the follow up video choice "drunk baby".

    They take idiocy to a whole new level, not only for doing that to defensless children, but for filming it & bragging about it by putting it on the internet for all to see.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Baby driving

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:
    I wish the airbag would have gone off.
    The baby would have likely died in the face of his father if that happend.
    I think the recommendation is something like 60+ lbs to sit in the front seat if you have air bags.
    The guy is an idiot.
    I know....but it would have been fun to see it fly.

    (all in jest of course
    ;D)

    I agree with singer.

  8. #8
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Baby driving

    "singersp" wrote:
    Those people need to be tracked down, arrested & have their children taken away for being unfit parents. Just like the parents of the follow up video choice "drunk baby".

    They take idiocy to a whole new level, not only for doing that to defensless children, but for filming it & bragging about it by putting it on the internet for all to see.
    In most newer cars the passenger air bag shuts off if you weigh 50 pounds or less and if you are shorter than 4'9" you need to be in some kind baby seat or booster seat.

  9. #9
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Baby driving

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Those people need to be tracked down, arrested & have their children taken away for being unfit parents. Just like the parents of the follow up video choice "drunk baby".

    They take idiocy to a whole new level, not only for doing that to defensless children, but for filming it & bragging about it by putting it on the internet for all to see.
    In most newer cars the passenger air bag shuts off if you weigh 50 pounds or less and if you are shorter than 4'9" you need to be in some kind baby seat or booster seat.
    Mine won't turn on unless you're over 63.

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Baby driving

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Those people need to be tracked down, arrested & have their children taken away for being unfit parents. Just like the parents of the follow up video choice "drunk baby".

    They take idiocy to a whole new level, not only for doing that to defensless children, but for filming it & bragging about it by putting it on the internet for all to see.
    In most newer cars the passenger air bag shuts off if you weigh 50 pounds or less and if you are shorter than 4'9" you need to be in some kind baby seat or booster seat.
    What the hell does that have to do with my post?


    I believe you meant to quote someone else.


    But if you're refering to LTreys comment, the bag would have still went off because the parrent was in the seat.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Texting while driving - new PSA
    By VikingMike in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 10:37 AM
  2. What are you driving?
    By erik5032 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 01:36 AM
  3. Driving While "In-Copulated"
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 07:23 PM
  4. driving
    By urvaday in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 08:17 PM
  5. Impressive Driving
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 12:20 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •