Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Babies and Fathers (Diaper Fun)

    For the new Fathers out there. I for one got lucky.
    Wildwoman thought it was to hard to clean up the baby as well as the mess I made puking when I tried it the first time.

    Never had to change a shitty diaper (2 kids).
    ;D

    http://www.zippyvideos.com/891748982...iesandfathers/
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #2
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Babies and Fathers (Diaper Fun)

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    For the new Fathers out there. I for one got lucky.
    Wildwoman thought it was to hard to clean up the baby as well as the mess I made puking when I tried it the first time.

    Never had to change a poohie diaper (2 kids).
    ;D

    http://www.zippyvideos.com/891748982...iesandfathers/
    LOL I can see you are kinds like the guy who, when he needs to drag a deer out of the woods make sure he takes his heart medicine out of his pocket when he buddies are around.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Babies and Fathers (Diaper Fun)

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    For the new Fathers out there. I for one got lucky.
    Wildwoman thought it was to hard to clean up the baby as well as the mess I made puking when I tried it the first time.

    Never had to change a poohie diaper (2 kids).
    ;D

    http://www.zippyvideos.com/891748982...iesandfathers/
    LOL I can see you are kinds like the guy who, when he needs to drag a deer out of the woods make sure he takes his heart medicine out of his pocket when he buddies are around.
    Are you kidding me?
    Remember I grew up a butchers son.
    A mans man never lets another man drag, gut or skin his deer.
    ;D

    I just have problems with poop, hair in the bathroom sink and a unflushed toilet.
    ;D

    By the way, my knee doesn't drag a deer to far anymore so I have one of these.

    Of course it has had its paws up in the air and been submerged in rivers, creeks and ponds trying to prove I can take it anywere.
    ;D

    [img width=450 height=292]http://www.suzuki-bikes.com/images/eiger400automatic2x4.jpeg[/img]
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Babies and Fathers (Diaper Fun)

    LOL
    Marrdro if your mind keeps writing checks your body can't cash maybe you should upgrade to this:


  5. #5
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Babies and Fathers (Diaper Fun)

    I've gagged once or twice, but never as bad as these guys.

    Oh, and for those who are too lazy to click the link:
    [youtube=425,350]iSYGSk4gFX8[/youtube]

  6. #6
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Babies and Fathers (Diaper Fun)

    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    LOL
    Marrdro if your mind keeps writing checks your body can't cash maybe you should upgrade to this:

    Can't see anything. Is the firewall blocking something.
    I will check when I get home.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Babies and Fathers (Diaper Fun)

    No, I can't get the picture to copy over.
    Ignorance or stupidity, I'm not sure which.

  8. #8
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Babies and Fathers (Diaper Fun)

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    LOL
    Marrdro if your mind keeps writing checks your body can't cash maybe you should upgrade to this:

    Can't see anything. Is the firewall blocking something.
    I will check when I get home.
    The firewall isn't blocking anything. There isn't anything there, and I think that was the point.

  9. #9
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Babies and Fathers (Diaper Fun)

    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    No, I can't get the picture to copy over.
    Ignorance or stupidity, I'm not sure which.
    At least tell me what it was.
    I like a good laugh.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Babies and Fathers (Diaper Fun)

    Here is the web link I tried to copy but it didn't work out.

    http://eeresq.com/_wsn/page20.html


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Fathers Day
    By RK. in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 07:46 AM
  2. Happy Fathers Day!
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 06:12 PM
  3. Feds say man wore diaper full of heroin
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 07:54 PM
  4. Happy Fathers Day!
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 11:17 PM
  5. To all you fathers out there..
    By DemonicViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 07:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •