Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: B.C. gone!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: B.C. gone!

Was he just a cartoonist or a man who had something to say.....

RIP my friend.

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2003/11/24/164537.php

On a lighter note, I loved the Kamikaze Worms.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=257621&GT1=9246

Yeah I loved that comic. One of my favorites for a long time. Hope they do a nice tribute to him.

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

To me that was one of the more recognizable comics out of the sunday paper,
    a diffrent type of comic, with substance.
    MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"davike" wrote:
    "SageVike" wrote:
    gol 'darnit it will u stop with the misleading crap GEEZ! if i did that every1 would be cursing me out!
    After you reach the 1000 post mark you gradually get more and more privileges. Cajun is past the "can post nonsense and get away with it" stage or he would have been banned a long time ago
    He can get away with it but i will still think he is an assmonkey.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "SageVike" wrote:
    gol 'darnit it will u stop with the misleading crap GEEZ! if i did that every1 would be cursing me out!
    After you reach the 1000 post mark you gradually get more and more privileges. Cajun is past the "can post nonsense and get away with it" stage or he would have been banned a long time ago
    Whatever, you nutless wonder!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "SageVike" wrote:
    it was clever, and i generally don't care about stupid posts, just as long as you are not one of those people constantly complaining when someone else uses the wrong thread, or starts a stupid post.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "SageVike" wrote:
    it was clever, and i generally don't care about stupid posts, just as long as you are not one of those people constantly complaining when someone else uses the wrong thread, or starts a stupid post.
    Here's the problems with your incessant whining, the post wasn't even deceiving.
    It was about a well known person that passed away that was all over the news.
    If it was pulled out of his ass and had no basis in reality there would be something to whine about.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "SageVike" wrote:
    No, I don't usually complain about that kind of stuff...except when the poster is a CONFIRMED IDIOT...then I attack the content, the grammar, the spelling and anything else that further confirms their IDIOT status!
    You are safe, jmcdon!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    [quote author=SageVike link=topic=33135.msg562012#msg562012 date=1176087442]
    Here's the problems with your incessant whining, the post wasn't even deceiving.
    If it was pulled out of his ass and had no basis in reality there would be something to whine about.
    [/quote]
    The heading was misleading because you immediately think B.C. stands for Brad Childress. That is why I said it was clever because it was a real story. I see now that it was in the non-football forum. I take back my assmonkey comment, I am the assmonkey. :

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    [quote author=davike link=topic=33135.msg562089#msg562089 date=1176123680]
    [quote author=SageVike link=topic=33135.msg562012#msg562012 date=1176087442]
    [/quote]
    The heading was misleading because you immediately think B.C. stands for Brad Childress. That is why I said it was clever because it was a real story. I see now that it was in the non-football forum. I take back my assmonkey comment, I am the assmonkey. :
    [/quote]

Rule #126.54c: you cannot take back comments.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast