Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Aww Pooh, North Korea starting stuff. WWIII?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090405/ap_on_re_as/as_nkorea_missile

SEOUL, South Korea – North Korea defiantly carried out a provocative rocket launch Sunday that the U.S., Japan and other nations suspect was a cover for a test of its long-range missile technology.

Liftoff took place at 11:30 a.m. (0230GMT) Sunday from the coastal Musudan-ri launch pad in northeastern North Korea, the South Korean and U.S. governments said. The multistage rocket hurtled toward the Pacific, reaching Japanese airspace within seven minutes, but no debris appeared to hit its territory, officials in Tokyo said.

The U.N. Security Council approved an emergency session for Sunday afternoon in New York, following a request from Japan that came minutes after the launch.

The South Koreans called it "reckless," the Americans "provocative," and Japan said it strongly protested the launch.
    Seems like the N.KOrea is preparing to fight us. I remember a couple of years ago we almost went to war with them over missiles, now they doing it again. But i don't wanna wait for them to plan a secret attack...i live in the Washington, DC area O_O

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Aww Pooh, North Korea starting stuff. WWIII?

NUKE THEM

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    NUKE THEM
    Yea, cause i dont want go to sleep, then wake up in heaven. i could just imagine how pissed id be. "how did i die?"....."You were obliterated in your sleep sir."...Then knowing me id say "Aw that sucks! what type of death is that.."

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

It's a show of strength, they are not retarded to the point where they will actually attack us people. They know what will happen. Their real goal is to get increased leverage in international agreements because they can now potentially hit the U.S with nuclear weapons.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"SharperImage" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    NUKE THEM
    Yea, cause i dont want go to sleep, then wake up in heaven. i could just imagine how pissed id be. "how did i die?"....."You were obliterated in your sleep sir."...Then knowing me id say "Aw that sucks! what type of death is that.."
    More importantly you would ask God why have you not blessed the Vikings with a Super Bowl?

Also was TJ and Chilly the real deal?

Should we have passed on TO, Vick, or Cutler?

Last would have gotten our draft pick in on time?

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

China, Russia, The North American Union and European Union have a vested interest in that not happening. China would shoot down one of the three pathetic missiles N. Korea has to benefit their stake in a global currency (if we didn't do it first). Japan, China and especially the U.S. have had capabilities to shoot down these types of missiles for 30 years. Attacks on N. Korea are hesitant because of the proximity of them and China. They're a pesky little shi*storm waiting to happen, but WW3? "ENTIRE GLOBE FIGHTS NORTH KOREA'S 3 NUKES." Give me a break. The only wars will be proxy wars between the NAU/EU and China and Russia in resourceful countries (oil) like Sudan, Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan (for example, Russia's proxy war with us in Vietnam and our proxy war with Russia via Afghanistan in the 1980s).

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"SharperImage" wrote:

SEOUL, South Korea – North Korea defiantly carried out a provocative rocket launch Sunday that the U.S., Japan and other nations suspect was a cover for a test of its long-range missile technology.

Liftoff took place at 11:30 a.m. (0230GMT) Sunday from the coastal Musudan-ri launch pad in northeastern North Korea, the South Korean and U.S. governments said. The multistage rocket hurtled toward the Pacific, reaching Japanese airspace within seven minutes, but no debris appeared to hit its territory, officials in Tokyo said.

The U.N. Security Council approved an emergency session for Sunday afternoon in New York, following a request from Japan that came minutes after the launch.

The South Koreans called it "reckless," the Americans "provocative," and Japan said it strongly protested the launch.
    Seems like the N.KOrea is preparing to fight us. I remember a couple of years ago we almost went to war with them over missiles, now they doing it again. But i don't wanna wait for them to plan a secret attack...i live in the Washington, DC area O_O
    Come on.
    They have been doing this type of thing for decades.
    They always want the attention of the world and like to push our buttons.

Ranger is offline Coach

I'd like to go to North Korea and kill some of them.
    I'm getting bored shooting Hadjis.
    All they do here is blow up the side of a road and hide.
    No work ethic!
    No pride in their profession!

Anyway, yeah, they're just trying to flex their dicks at us.
    They know there would be only one possible outcome to stepping up to the plate against us.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

I just heard Obamas speech to Europe in Prague. He didn't like that either.

Almost the entire speech was about putting an end to nuculear weapons in the world. He would try to get the Senate to sign the international weapons treaty that has remained unsigned since the days of Clinton. And he would also heat up talks with Russia.

All in all exciting prospects

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"SharperImage" wrote:

Well, that crappy missile they launched wouldn't even reach California, so you don't have to worry about it hitting DC.
    And it has no capability to carry a nuclear warhead, so you can rest easy on that one, too.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast