name some cool stuff IBleedpurplengold i'm totally open to new stuff
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: An awesome band

good relatively unknowns:

Karl Denson and the Tiny Universe
    Built to Spill
    Vida Blue and the Spam Allstars
    From Good Homes (i think they split up though)
    The Gourds (check these guys out. they are great. ALT Country)
    Femi Kuti

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"Angryviking" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    Angry your from New Mexico!!!!! Right on me to!
    what part of New Mexico vikingstw? i thought i was the only fan in New Mexico that's freaking cool that there is another member at pp.o that lives in New Mexico.
    Yup, from the Grants area, about 70 miles from alb. There's another member on here (kramerguy) who is also from alb, he'll be back around when the season starts. So now there's three of us!

Anyways back to the band thing, guys seriously check out Ra, especailly there first alblum From One, its AWESOME!

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "Angryviking" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    Angry your from New Mexico!!!!! Right on me to!
    what part of New Mexico vikingstw? i thought i was the only fan in New Mexico that's freaking cool that there is another member at pp.o that lives in New Mexico.
    Yup, from the Grants area, about 70 miles from alb. There's another member on here (kramerguy) who is also from alb, he'll be back around when the season starts. So now there's three of us!
    Hey guys...I'm here, just quietly lurking in the background until camp starts and the season gets underway and we have some real Viking news to discuss.

But, hell yeah... Cool!!! Nice to see another New Mexican Viking fan on PP.ORG.
    Even babies know the difference.

Angryviking is offline Starter

that's awesome that's theres three of us in New Mexico. ya i'm w/ ya on that Kramer nothing really to discuss relating to football.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Help us....the New Mexicans are taking over PP.O!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"Space Coyote" wrote:
    "Angryviking" wrote:
    i was wondering if anybody had heard of "And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead" if you haven't they're pretty awesome. i'd also be interested if anybody has some bands that are pretty unknown that are awesome.
    Oh man...I bought "Source Tags and Codes" when it came out a few years back and it was all I listened to for a long time. I think TOD is awesome. I saw them on that tour and then I just saw them a few months ago for their recent tour which was cool because they recorded the show and had burned CD's for sale a few minutes after the show was over. I got one for free because I asked. The guy was like "Yeah...OK" and just handed me one.

If you like them check out Hey Mercedes. They are a little more mainstream but they came out of the same emo/math rock scene that Trail of Dead did.

Another band I like is My Vitriol. They have one album out that I know of but it's really, really good.

The new thing that I can't get enough of is Bloc Party. You might like 'em, check out the song Positive Tension.

Muse is cool too. I think they played at Live 8 but I didn't see it.
    hey space if you run across their new album you pick it up it's called "World's Apart" a lot different than "sorce tags and codes" but still awesome

Space Coyote Guest

"Angryviking" wrote:
    "Space Coyote" wrote:
    "Angryviking" wrote:
    i was wondering if anybody had heard of "And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead" if you haven't they're pretty awesome. i'd also be interested if anybody has some bands that are pretty unknown that are awesome.
    Oh man...I bought "Source Tags and Codes" when it came out a few years back and it was all I listened to for a long time. I think TOD is awesome. I saw them on that tour and then I just saw them a few months ago for their recent tour which was cool because they recorded the show and had burned CD's for sale a few minutes after the show was over. I got one for free because I asked. The guy was like "Yeah...OK" and just handed me one.

If you like them check out Hey Mercedes. They are a little more mainstream but they came out of the same emo/math rock scene that Trail of Dead did.

Another band I like is My Vitriol. They have one album out that I know of but it's really, really good.

The new thing that I can't get enough of is Bloc Party. You might like 'em, check out the song Positive Tension.

Muse is cool too. I think they played at Live 8 but I didn't see it.
    hey space if you run across their new album you pick it up it's called "World's Apart" a lot different than "sorce tags and codes" but still awesome
    Yeah, I love it. That's the tour I saw them on a few months ago where they burned a live show cd that I got for free after.
    Did you watch the DVD that came with World's Apart? Those guys are funny. They were playing shows in London and they were running around saying things like "No taxation without representation...biyatch!"
    Awesome band though.

If you haven't already, check out My Vitriol and Hey Mercedes. They are similar to TOD.

are their cds hard to find? cuz i had a heck of a time trying to find the new TOD cd, i had to go to four different stores and the last one only had one copy of it. but ya those band "My Vitriol" and "Hey Mercedes" sound pretty sweet.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

For the rock/Punk fans out there try these:

Thrice
    Hatebreed
    As I lay Dying
    Taking Back Sunday
    Rise Against

For the Emo fans:

Dashboard Confessional
    Ahh crap another one is slipping my mind....

Alternative:
    Mudvayne
    Nine Inch Nails

Dierks Bentley

Rap:
    Lil'Rob
    Slim Thug

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast