Page 1 of 25 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: An awesome band

Angryviking is offline Starter

An awesome band

i was wondering if anybody had heard of "And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead" if you haven't they're pretty awesome. i'd also be interested if anybody has some bands that are pretty unknown that are awesome.
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: An awesome band

NO, but I have heard of "And You Will Know Us By The Smell Of The Smoke"...they are a reggae band!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

are you ever serious cajun, if you are i can never tell. but no the band i'm talking bout is pretty much straight up rock but it's really good stuff. music is my life pretty much that's why i was also wondering if anybody knew any other bands that were really good but never got any air play cuz it wasn't completely manufactoried crap

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

i bought a trail of the dead cd awhile ago. i didnt like it back then. but my musical taste has changed long since.

good bands i like that are unknown:

glassjaw (my all time favorite) try: pretty lush, cavalcade, ape dos mil, ry ry's song

head automatica (same singer as gj) try: the razor, young hollywood, brooklyn is burning

atmosphere (favorite rapper) try saves the day, one of a kind, always coming back home to you

mars volta, try: the widow. actually, i dont know thier song titles really well.

avenged sevenfold (really good melodic metal) try: unholy confessions, sidewinder
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

TroyWilliamson is offline Starter

anyone here into classic rock? :headbang:

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

oh yeah.

i love me some zeppelin, kiss, floyd and especially HENDRIX
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

TroyWilliamson is offline Starter

Nice I can't say I ever really liked kiss that much but w/e.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i like everything cept country

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I love music also, mostly modern rock and i jam to some of the older stuff to, such as mettalica, van halen, cars, ect.

Just the other day someone told me about a group called Ra, a bit under the radar, i bought there first alblum produced in 2002 called FROM ONE. AWESOME cd, i cant stop listening to it. Listen to the first song "Do You Call My Name". They have a brand new cd out called duality, getting it very soon.

"happy camper" wrote:
    i bought a trail of the dead cd awhile ago. i didnt like it back then. but my musical taste has changed long since.

good bands i like that are unknown:

glassjaw (my all time favorite) try: pretty lush, cavalcade, ape dos mil, ry ry's song

head automatica (same singer as gj) try: the razor, young hollywood, brooklyn is burning

atmosphere (favorite rapper) try saves the day, one of a kind, always coming back home to you

mars volta, try: the widow. actually, i dont know thier song titles really well.

avenged sevenfold (really good melodic metal) try: unholy confessions, sidewinder
    glassjaw sounds vaguely familiar is it really heavy metal? if it is my friend told me they were pretty cool too. i love mars volta i have two of their cds actually saw them open for a Perfect Circle thought they did better the APC LoL. Atmosphere i've heard of just can't find any of his cds at any of the stores i go to. and i too love classic rock. HUGE Hendrix fan, allman brothers, pink floyd, led zeppelin, Cream, AC/DC, Bob Dylan i love too many bands to count

Page 1 of 25 123 11 ... LastLast