Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Attention all Star Wars fans: "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" Trailer is online!

This content bridges the gap between Ep. II ("Attack Of The Clones") and Ep. III ("Revenge Of The Sith").

August 15, 2008
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Attention all Star Wars fans: "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" Trailer is online!

interesting... Lucas should probably honestly just call it quits already lol... I mean I understand that the man is trying to strengthen and grow his legacy, but come on, not at the expense of degrading the original films

I mean.. first he's doing this, basically making an Episode II & 1/2.. plus he's going to be coming out with a TV show... they also suspect that he's working with people to write a shitload more scripts, so that he could potentially make more movies, or even leave some behind after he passes away to be created then.

Only Star Wars thing that i'm looking forward to is the new game coming out this fall is supposed to kick ass...
    The Force Unleashed

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Attention all Star Wars fans: "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" Trailer is online!

i'm looing forward to it.

i like anything lucas approved. he is just expanding his star wars world. i love learning new things about the stories.
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"Potus2028" wrote:

i like anything lucas approved. he is just expanding his star wars world. i love learning new things about the stories.
    yea, and at the same time can easily start to ruin it :P the newer 3 movies are a joke compared to the old 3

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Blog Entries

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:

yea, and at the same time can easily start to ruin it :P the newer 3 movies are a joke compared to the old 3
    Are you serious Vikes_King? Granted, the acting is leaden (OMG, Natalie Portman was AWFUL), but the special effects were incredible. I thought Ewan McGregor was very good as Obi-Wan - at the end, you could tell that his heart ached at seeing what happened to Anakin. (OK, OK, you people out there that say 'For cripes sakes, it's only a movie! I know what you're thinking.)

Anyway, the whole point of the movies was (and is) that they tell a story. THAT'S what hooked me from the beginning.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

aceclown is offline Coach

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:

Are you serious Vikes_King? Granted, the acting is leaden (OMG, Natalie Portman was AWFUL), but the special effects were incredible. I thought Ewan McGregor was very good as Obi-Wan - at the end, you could tell that his heart ached at seeing what happened to Anakin. (OK, OK, you people out there that say 'For cripes sakes, it's only a movie! I know what you're thinking.)

Anyway, the whole point of the movies was (and is) that they tell a story. THAT'S what hooked me from the beginning.
    [youtube=425,350]HIMEYe5WLJ8[/youtube]

Chuch.

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

NERDS!
    ;D lol

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Blog Entries

aceclown, that was FUNNY!!!!

;D ;D

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

It's really all that cartoony CGI?... lame

And that Patton Oswalt standup
    Aceclown just posted is hilarious

aceclown is offline Coach

"shockzilla" wrote:
    aceclown, that was FUNNY!!!!

;D ;D
    Yeah I saw this thread and remembered that bit by Patton Oswald.
    Pretty good stuff.

Chuch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast