Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Attacked by a T-REX

    We also took a ride to Newport,RI to catch our dinner, we ended up having a great time and catching almost 20 squid.....My wife fried some up last night for dinner..Dam are they good.....



    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  2. #12
    YogidAbEAR's Avatar
    YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: Attacked by a T-REX

    drumheller's dino museum is the best dinosaur museum.

  3. #13
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Attacked by a T-REX

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    We also took a ride to Newport,RI to catch our dinner, we ended up having a great time and catching almost 20 squid.....My wife fried some up last night for dinner..Dam are they good.....

    ukeright:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  4. #14
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Attacked by a T-REX

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    We also took a ride to Newport,RI to catch our dinner, we ended up having a great time and catching almost 20 squid.....My wife fried some up last night for dinner..Dam are they good.....

    ukeright:
    Come on Shock, it's really best served in Cheese and Beer Soup..... :lol:


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    937

    Re: Attacked by a T-REX

    Ned I don't know how u can eat that nasty stuff!!! David is such a lil cutie must get them from his mom...lol j/k ned




    No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

  6. #16
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Attacked by a T-REX

    Ned your son is such a cutie!!!

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  7. #17
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Attacked by a T-REX

    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    Ned I don't know how u can eat that nasty stuff!!! David is such a lil cutie must get them from his mom...lol j/k ned
    Really, he takes after a little bit of both of us, he has his mothers nose and eyes, rest is mine... :grin:


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Attacked by a T-REX

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    Ned I don't know how u can eat that nasty stuff!!! David is such a lil cutie must get them from his mom...lol j/k ned
    Really, he takes after a little bit of both of us, he has his mothers nose and eyes, rest is mine... :grin:
    They're both built like a brick shit house.

    David likes to run around the house bare-ass or in his underwear.

    I think he gets that from Ned. Thank God I only see him from the waist up on the webcam.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Pair say they attacked each other with frying pan
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 02:43 PM
  2. Woman bites dog who attacked her dog
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 09:22 PM
  3. Woman on toilet attacked by rat
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 09:28 PM
  4. Attacked by Chocolate!
    By FedjeViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 09:21 PM
  5. LONDON ATTACKED!
    By Benficaviking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 04:00 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •