Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    bearitall Guest

    Re: Assualt with taters

    I bet you would cajun!!!
    You would love to step in the court room with 2 black eyes and a smile on your face.

  2. #22
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Assualt with taters

    "bearitall" wrote:
    I bet you would cajun!!!
    You would love to step in the court room with 2 black eyes and a smile on your face.
    You mean she had to tell him "NO" twice?
    :P



    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #23
    6-KINGS's Avatar
    6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    569

    Re: Assualt with potatoes

    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    How can there be a thread about taters with out 6 taking part in it???
    I was just driving down the road and all of sudden I felt the force call me!
    "Tater........talk"

    Then I left wanting.
    Off to the "True Hall Of Fame thread"
    It is always a good tater talk

    "VICTORY IS MINE!"

  4. #24
    bearitall Guest

    Re: Assualt with taters

    "singersp" wrote:
    "bearitall" wrote:
    I bet you would cajun!!!
    You would love to step in the court room with 2 black eyes and a smile on your face.
    You mean she had to tell him "NO" twice?
    :P
    This is Cajun we are talking about...does he ever take "no" for an answer the first time.
    He DOES like to push the envelope (amongt other "buttons").
    :P

  5. #25
    bearitall Guest

    Re: Assualt with potatoes

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    How can there be a thread about taters with out 6 taking part in it???
    I was just driving down the road and all of sudden I felt the force call me!
    "Tater........talk"

    Then I left wanting.
    Off to the "True Hall Of Fame thread"
    It is always a good tater talk
    So there is TATER talk in the Hall of Fame thread?
    I am so there!!
    So from what I hear you are the TATER KING...really?
    I am the VI-Queen and I don't believe we have met.
    Heeeelllllllllloooooo!

  6. #26
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Assualt with potatoes

    "bearitall" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    How can there be a thread about taters with out 6 taking part in it???
    I was just driving down the road and all of sudden I felt the force call me!
    "Tater........talk"

    Then I left wanting.
    Off to the "True Hall Of Fame thread"
    It is always a good tater talk
    So there is TATER talk in the Hall of Fame thread?
    I am so there!!
    So from what I hear you are the TATER KING...really?
    I am the VI-Queen and I don't believe we have met.
    Heeeelllllllllloooooo!
    You have to have 1250 posts to see the Hall of Fame forum.

  7. #27
    bearitall Guest

    Re: Assualt with potatoes

    "WVV" wrote:
    "bearitall" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    How can there be a thread about taters with out 6 taking part in it???
    I was just driving down the road and all of sudden I felt the force call me!
    "Tater........talk"

    Then I left wanting.
    Off to the "True Hall Of Fame thread"
    It is always a good tater talk
    So there is TATER talk in the Hall of Fame thread?
    I am so there!!
    So from what I hear you are the TATER KING...really?
    I am the VI-Queen and I don't believe we have met.
    Heeeelllllllllloooooo!
    You have to have 1250 posts to see the Hall of Fame forum.
    Thanks for ruining it for me!
    I really had my hopes up to talk taters and let me tell you I got a lot ot share!!
    I know taters first hand!
    :P

  8. #28
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Assualt with taters

    Back to the subject matter regarding the article.

    It seems when the grocery store manager returned to work the following day, his co-workers had a new nickname for him.............




    [img width=400 height=406]http://www.thepartyshop.com/Commerce/images/1997%20Mr%20Potato%20Head.JPG[/img]

    [size=18pt]Mr. Potato Head[/size]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #29
    6-KINGS's Avatar
    6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    569

    Re: Assualt with potatoes

    "bearitall" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    How can there be a thread about taters with out 6 taking part in it???
    I was just driving down the road and all of sudden I felt the force call me!
    "Tater........talk"

    Then I left wanting.
    Off to the "True Hall Of Fame thread"
    It is always a good tater talk
    So there is TATER talk in the Hall of Fame thread?
    I am so there!!
    So from what I hear you are the TATER KING...really?
    I am the VI-Queen and I don't believe we have met.
    Heeeelllllllllloooooo!
    Well hellooooooooooooo!
    To quote Seinfeld.

    Taters make the world go round. And plump and pokey!

    "VICTORY IS MINE!"

  10. #30
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Assualt with taters

    "singersp" wrote:
    Back to the subject matter regarding the article.

    It seems when the grocery store manager returned to work the following day, his co-workers had a new nickname for him.............




    [img width=400 height=406]http://www.thepartyshop.com/Commerce/images/1997%20Mr%20Potato%20Head.JPG[/img]

    [size=18pt]Mr. Potato Head[/size]
    Kinda looks like Singer to me!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Taters
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 10:27 AM
  2. Peeled Taters (For you 6Kings)
    By bearitall in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 04:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •