Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Associated Press: donkey butt Terrell Owens Feels He's Being Goaded by the Media Lik

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "faninphx" wrote:
    This is from the guy that uses outrageous publicity stunts to garner attention for himself when things are going well but then whines when they ask tough questions because it will garner attention for the MEDIA.

This is the same logic used by actors who make 10 million per film but then complain that the paparazzi takes pictures of them buying frappucinos.
    You can't have it both ways.
    Grow up.
    What media stunts has he pulled lately?

A reality tv show that most of us have never watched?

I think since he left Philly, he has grown up quite a bit from where he came from.

+1

Why would they ask if he likes his QB after a loss like that and a performance like Edwards had?

The media was trying to cause drama and Owens even said it.. They will spin it to make it sound how they want

Fucked up questions if u ask me and he handled it well

faninphx is offline Starter

Re: Associated Press: donkey butt Terrell Owens Feels He's Being Goaded by the Media Lik

"V4L" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "faninphx" wrote:
    This is from the guy that uses outrageous publicity stunts to garner attention for himself when things are going well but then whines when they ask tough questions because it will garner attention for the MEDIA.

This is the same logic used by actors who make 10 million per film but then complain that the paparazzi takes pictures of them buying frappucinos.
    You can't have it both ways.
    Grow up.
    What media stunts has he pulled lately?

A reality tv show that most of us have never watched?

I think since he left Philly, he has grown up quite a bit from where he came from.

+1

Why would they ask if he likes his QB after a loss like that and a performance like Edwards had?

The media was trying to cause drama and Owens even said it.. They will spin it to make it sound how they want

~messed up~ up questions if u ask me and he handled it well
    I'm not disagreeing that the media is trying to bait him, I'm arguing about TO whining about it.
    The media's his best friend when he wants to throw popcorn in his face, take a Sharpie out of his sock or do situps on his front lawn so he shouldn't complain when they try to make him look bad.
    He's a spoiled brat that only wants the praise and adulation from the media then complains when it backfires.

And the reason he seems more mature now is because his play has significantly declined and he would look stupid if he tried to pull those stunts now.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Associated Press: Asshole Terrell Owens Feels He's Being Goaded by the Media Lik

u trippin bra

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12