Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52
  1. #1
    happy camper's Avatar
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,445

    Assassin's Creed

    [img width=450 height=337]http://www.bit-tech.net/content_images/2007/05/ubidays_2007/AB4.jpg[/img]

    The setting is 1191 AD. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You, Altair, intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict. You are an Assassin, a warrior shrouded in secrecy and feared for your ruthlessness. Your actions can throw your immediate environment into chaos, and your existence will shape events during this pivotal moment in history. As an assassin you will master the skills, tactics, and weapons of history’s deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors. Plan your attacks, strike without mercy, and fight your way to escape.
    - Amazon.com.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc-ClutaN_I

    Due out Nov 13, PC version has been delayed to early 2008.

    Gonna be awesome.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

  2. #2
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Assassin's Creed

    Anyone knows when
    will it
    be released on PC?
    El underdog.

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Assassin's Creed

    Hey this is a game Wildman plays on his Xbox 360 (I think).

    Help a dad out.
    Good X-mas present?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Assassin's Creed

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Hey this is a game Wildman plays on his Xbox 360 (I think).

    Help a dad out.
    Good X-mas present?
    A bit older(32) for X-Mas presents´.....
    El underdog.

  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Assassin's Creed

    "El" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Hey this is a game Wildman plays on his Xbox 360 (I think).

    Help a dad out.
    Good X-mas present?
    A bit older(32) for X-Mas presents´.....
    In english please.
    Only games I play are with WW and the weekly poker game at the huntclub during deer season.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Assassin's Creed

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Hey this is a game Wildman plays on his Xbox 360 (I think).

    Help a dad out.
    Good X-mas present?
    A bit older(32) for X-Mas presents´.....
    In english please.
    Only games I play are with WW and the weekly poker game at the huntclub during deer season.
    Do you deer hunt next week Marrdro??

    I'm Pumped!!!

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Assassin's Creed

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Hey this is a game Wildman plays on his Xbox 360 (I think).

    Help a dad out.
    Good X-mas present?
    A bit older(32) for X-Mas presents´.....
    In english please.
    Only games I play are with WW and the weekly poker game at the huntclub during deer season.
    Do you deer hunt next week Marrdro??

    I'm Pumped!!!
    Bow hunting started 3 weeks ago.
    Black Powder starts this weekend.
    Only been a couple of times and spend 1 whole weekend in the camper sick.

    I should whack something this weekend (No Ned, Cajun or Singer not the little man) that might look good hanging on a wall.

    Seen a nice one 3 times now from a distance.
    Think I have him pretty well figured out.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Assassin's Creed

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Hey this is a game Wildman plays on his Xbox 360 (I think).

    Help a dad out.
    Good X-mas present?
    A bit older(32) for X-Mas presents´.....
    In english please.
    Only games I play are with WW and the weekly poker game at the huntclub during deer season.
    Do you deer hunt next week Marrdro??

    I'm Pumped!!!
    Bow hunting started 3 weeks ago.
    Black Powder starts this weekend.
    Only been a couple of times and spend 1 whole weekend in the camper sick.

    I should whack something this weekend (No Ned, Cajun or Singer not the little man) that might look good hanging on a wall.

    Seen a nice one 3 times now from a distance.
    Think I have him pretty well figured out.
    ;D
    Yeah I need to buy a good cross-bow. But until then I take a week off for shotgun season.

    Who knows if I don't have a deer hanging by the end of the week, I guess I'll have to by a bow this year.

  9. #9
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Assassin's Creed

    Assassin's creed is a very well conceived game as far as historical information goes.
    Even though it takes place during the third crusade, it doesn't take either King Richard's or Saladin's side in the conflict.
    All of the targets are corrupt leaders in the rather militaristic void areas of the middle east during the attack on Jerusalem.

    This is actually very important to sales.
    If the story took the Crusader side, it would be met with resistance from the Muslim community.
    If it took Saladin's side, it would meet resistance from everyone else.
    All in all a very well conceived game.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #10
    happy camper's Avatar
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,445

    Re: Assassin's Creed

    I've rumors of it having some memory and/or time travel element in the game.

    Just can't wait to play this game. Since I bought my 360, it has been the game I have been looking forward to most. More than Bioshock, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect..
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Purple Pride Creed
    By VIKINGinGEORGIA in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 08:58 PM
  2. MOVED: Purple Pride Creed
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 12:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •