Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Ask the Magic 8-ball.

I asked if the Vikings are going to win the super bowl in 07. the answer is "you may rely on it"!!! Yeah baby, we are going to win the super bowl next eyar for sure, the eight ball wouldn't lie to me.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, Shania Twain is going to leave Mutt Lang for me too. Stay tuned it should happen any day now!!!!! I won't forget you guys when I am famous and have pools of money to swim in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

This just in I asked it if Cajun was a liberal democrat! The response was OUTLOOK GOOD!!! ahhhh hahh!!! I knew it, the truth finally comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    This just in I asked it if Cajun was a liberal democrat! The response was OUTLOOK GOOD!!! ahhhh hahh!!! I knew it, the truth finally comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
    Think what you want...this INDEPENDENT will always be on the correct side of an argument!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

You can't argue with the magic eight, it sees alll!!! You must be in a liberal town like DC and are afraid to show your reall feelings Caj!!!! It's ok, you just need to go to a support group, they will help you with your fear of conservatism!!

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    You can't argue with teh magic eight, it sees alll!!! You must be in a liberal town like DC and are afraid to show your reall feelings Caj!!!! It's ok, you just need to go to a support group, they will help you with your fear of conservatism!!
    I live in Virginia...a state that is inherently Republican...but that is smart enough to keep the checks and balances by electing a Democratic governor two times in a row while the Republicans control the state House. I have no fear of CONSERVATISM...my fear is of TOTALITARIANISM...which is what people like Frist, Hatch, Cheney and Bush advocate! Regulating morals has no place in government...something that the far right wing has missed...and something that the Republicans who believe in the "Win at all costs" philosophy are more than willing to exploit.

Ah you are just saying that!!! Religion is great, and fun too!!! You are just hiding from your true self. Your friends will still like you if you are more conservative than them. Release your inner self and feel the freedom Caj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Will SingerSP get laid this year?......

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, answer is hazy, please try again...

LMAO

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    Ah you are just saying that!!! Religion is great, and fun too!!! You are just hiding from your true self. Your friends will still like you if you are more conservative than them. Release your inner self and feel the freedom Caj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DUDE, religion SUCKS!!!

It has caused more people's deaths than every other thing known to man in the history of the world...look at the 4000+ year old mess in the Middle East...all about religion! The fanatics (both here and abroad) are just too blinded by misguided faith to see it...which is why it will continue indefinitely. I guarantee you...MY God doesn't condone that!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Will I ever get to try Cajuns Gumbo ?

As I see it, YES...

Alrighhhhhhhhht....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast