Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ashes '05

vikingTurf Guest

Re: Ashes '05

EnglishVike
    Is that a shot from PS2 game for cricket?

English Vike is offline Starter

i dont know what its from exactly, there are a few ps2 cricket games, EA sports do one, Cricket 2004,2005 etc which i dont like very much, but Brian Lara cricket is cool, the best one, i dont know what the newest edition is.

personally though my favourite cricket game is international cricket captain 2005 for the pc, which is a management strategy game, you can download a one day trial softwrap version of that here http://www.childishthings.co.uk/

watch out though that that trial is one calendar day, not 24 hr, if you download it at 10pm you only have it for 2 hours before it runs out, get it at midnight and you get the full day, i paid for the full version after playing the trial.

Banana_Fish is offline Training Camp

hmmmph!!! brings back memories!!! was a huuge fan of sachin.. havent followed the sport in quite a while.. just checked out some of the Ashes results.. damn when from did england start beating the aussies??? when from did the aussies start losing??? Substitutions and stuff.. a lots changed!

Bowchee is offline Rookie

"vikingTurf" wrote:
    "Bowchee" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    Cajun
    Maybe you can open your eyes a little more and look at it from a Global perspective.
    Uh... do you know what you're saying or are you just repeating what you've heard every other time that someone has chosen to ignore something foreign?
    Of course you won't get it will you..........by bringing up the word "foreign" you have shown your knowledge or lack of it.
    foreign:relating to or originating in or characteristic of another
    place or part of the world

Uh... sorry, is it not foreign? I would certainly call the NFL foreign to Europe. Is that bad? BTW, I do have knowledge of cricket, so don't be throwing out the "you is ignant" statement.
    "Usually the team that scores the most points is going to win it." - John Madden

vikingTurf Guest

"Bowchee" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    "Bowchee" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    Cajun
    Maybe you can open your eyes a little more and look at it from a Global perspective.
    Uh... do you know what you're saying or are you just repeating what you've heard every other time that someone has chosen to ignore something foreign?
    Of course you won't get it will you..........by bringing up the word "foreign" you have shown your knowledge or lack of it.
    foreign:relating to or originating in or characteristic of another
    place or part of the world

Uh... sorry, is it not foreign? I would certainly call the NFL foreign to Europe. Is that bad? BTW, I do have knowledge of cricket, so don't be throwing out the "you is ignant" statement.
    thanks for the definition there... :lol:

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

and another good days play for England as well. Large score and taking 5 aussie wickets before the close of play too. Here's hoping the rain keeps away for the next few days so that we can win this match !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

vikingTurf Guest

Good to see Flintoff scoer his first century against the aussies..

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

woohoo ... another good day in the field - gotta love that diving catch by Strauss ! :cheers:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234