Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Arrest made in jonbenet case

"Mr" wrote:
    He did it, you can tell by looking at the dude he's a total creep, the way he walks and looks, I know he's ~messed up~ up.
    People like him are the reason why homeschooling looks better and better every day.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    He did it, you can tell by looking at the dude he's a total creep, the way he walks and looks, I know he's ~messed up~ up.
    Boy, I'd sure hate to have you on a jury!
    ;D
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

boognish is offline Coordinator

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    I'm getting real tired of having to load the page TWICE to use quote!![img width=50 height=46]http://img124.echo.cx/img124/3829/sc1093ss.gif[/img]
    Works fine for me.
    I am a dipshit!!!

Christie is offline Starter

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    And to think that sicko was a teacher!!
    That's what really made me mad!
    But I think this guy only wants the attention. Do you notice how he always looks at the camera?

I'm getting real tired of having to load the page TWICE to use quote!![img width=50 height=46]http://img124.echo.cx/img124/3829/sc1093ss.gif[/img]
    Not only was he a teacher but had been convicted of a sexual crime before this one.
    Explain to me how a person that has a sex crime on his record can be hired at another school. don't they do background checks on people? Not only should the Denver police apologize but the school should also if the hadn't hired the sicko this possibly wouldn't of happend to the poor girl. The only thing i feel the parents did wrong was parade her around at all the beauty pagents.
    As for as the punishment for
    the sicko send him to prison the punishment he will get in there will be unforgivable if he even makes it. People in the joint don't like people like him the have family and kids on the outside also.

ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

turns out that this is probably a lie after all. First how does this guy intrude the house without anyone noticing even when their asleep. Someone gotta notice footsteps going throughout the house. Also when the media asked about questions about this he would not reply to them. It is a possibility even though i though this is really out there that this guy is a phony. Even on the news they said that people are willing to get attention for these crimes and committing to them even if they didn't do it. Even though how sick it sounds this could possibly truth

Holes in Karr’s story
    Karr told investigators he drugged and sexually assaulted the little girl before accidentally killing her in her Boulder home, according to a senior Thai police officer who was briefed about the interview with U.S. authorities.

Yet JonBenet’s autopsy report found no evidence of drugs, saying her death was caused by strangulation after a beating that included a fractured skull. And while it describes vaginal injuries, it makes no conclusions about whether she was raped. Investigators later concluded there was no semen on JonBenet’s body.

According to Thai police, Karr also said he picked JonBenet up at school and took her back to her home. But the slaying came during the holiday vacation season.

Karr’s ex-wife told TV reporters she cannot defend him, then insisted he was with her in Alabama during Christmas 1996, when JonBenet’s battered body was found in the basement of her home.

And authorities have not said whether Karr could have written the detailed ransom note found in the Ramsey home, with its demand for $118,000 (the bonus that had recently been awarded to the girl’s father, John Ramsey).

Formerly Viking24

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

im still blaming the parents, flat out..even if this guy admits to it, i still think it was the parents
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Experts say king prawns, champagne could get suspect talking
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/20/ka....ap/index.html

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"ViKing24" wrote:
    turns out that this is probably a lie after all. First how does this guy intrude the house without anyone noticing even when their asleep. Someone gotta notice footsteps going throughout the house. Also when the media asked about questions about this he would not reply to them. It is a possibility even though i though this is really out there that this guy is a phony. Even on the news they said that people are willing to get attention for these crimes and committing to them even if they didn't do it. Even though how sick it sounds this could possibly truth

Holes in Karr’s story
    Karr told investigators he drugged and sexually assaulted the little girl before accidentally killing her in her Boulder home, according to a senior Thai police officer who was briefed about the interview with U.S. authorities.

Yet JonBenet’s autopsy report found no evidence of drugs, saying her death was caused by strangulation after a beating that included a fractured skull. And while it describes vaginal injuries, it makes no conclusions about whether she was raped. Investigators later concluded there was no semen on JonBenet’s body.

According to Thai police, Karr also said he picked JonBenet up at school and took her back to her home. But the slaying came during the holiday vacation season.

Karr’s ex-wife told TV reporters she cannot defend him, then insisted he was with her in Alabama during Christmas 1996, when JonBenet’s battered body was found in the basement of her home.

And authorities have not said whether Karr could have written the detailed ransom note found in the Ramsey home, with its demand for $118,000 (the bonus that had recently been awarded to the girl’s father, John Ramsey).
    That's what I was saying...he wants attention. Dang, he may have just wanted a ticket back to the States because he couldn't afford to buy one.

Point is..never jump to conclusions until you hear all the evidence.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Interesting theory I heard today -- just for your information!!!

Karr was hired by John
    Ramsey to kill his daughter because he felt rejected by his wife because she spent more time with her daughter than him. Then Ramsey, after the murder goes in and disrupts the murder scene so evidence is destroyed. Hummmmm.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Interesting theory I heard today -- just for your information!!!

Karr was hired by John
    Ramsey to kill his daughter because he felt rejected by his wife because she spent more time with her daughter than him. Then Ramsey, after the murder goes in and disrupts the murder scene so evidence is destroyed. Hummmmm.
    : Yeah right!

But as to my post above...look who came back to the states 'first class'!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast