Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Argument over paying for gas leads to arrests

    ATHENS, Tenn. - Athens police say two men walking to get gas for their empty car started fighting over who should pay for it and ended up in jail, one with minor stab wounds.

    Police said both David A. Lundsford of Sweetwater and Roger Gifford of Athens remain in custody pending a court appearance Friday..........
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080417/ap_on_fe_st/odd_gas_arguments_arrests;_ylt=AiX_iPM7JNZoN6JONGw muqYsQE4F

  2. #2
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Argument over paying for gas leads to arrests

    LMAO!
    I'm going to have to remember this the next time I'm with 4 buddies filling the boat up with gas.

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Argument over paying for gas leads to arrests

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    LMAO!
    I'm going to have to remember this the next time I'm with 4 buddies filling the boat up with gas.
    65 gallon tank on my boat. How big is yours.....?

    I have the light grey paint job but this is what it looks like.
    [img width=450 height=305]http://www.franzwarvmarine.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/angler204fx.jpg[/img]
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Argument over paying for gas leads to arrests

    Gas jumped 20¢ here in Fargo over night.
    Makes me want to stab somebody too.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Argument over paying for gas leads to arrests

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    LMAO!
    I'm going to have to remember this the next time I'm with 4 buddies filling the boat up with gas.
    65 gallon tank on my boat. How big is yours.....?

    I have the light grey paint job but this is what it looks like.
    [img width=450 height=305]http://www.franzwarvmarine.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/angler204fx.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=112]http://www.monstertower.com/customerphotos/Images/Glastron_Scott_Joerger.jpg[/img]

    Mine doesn't have the bimini top, and I have a different setup for the tower as well as an outboard opposed to I/O.
    Same color/paint/interrior though.

    12 gallons....
    ;D


    We wakeboard and slalom ski a lot though, so we're burning fuel like crazy.

  6. #6
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Argument over paying for gas leads to arrests

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    LMAO!
    I'm going to have to remember this the next time I'm with 4 buddies filling the boat up with gas.
    65 gallon tank on my boat. How big is yours.....?

    I have the light grey paint job but this is what it looks like.
    [img width=450 height=305]http://www.franzwarvmarine.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/angler204fx.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=112]http://www.monstertower.com/customerphotos/Images/Glastron_Scott_Joerger.jpg[/img]

    Mine doesn't have the bimini top, and I have a different setup for the tower as well as an outboard opposed to I/O.

    Same color/paint/interrior though.

    12 gallons....

    ;D


    We wakeboard and slalom ski a lot though, so we're burning fuel like crazy.
    Nice boat.
    Outboards are better.
    I wish I had 12 gallons instead of 67 gallons when I filled up though.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #7
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Argument over paying for gas leads to arrests

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    LMAO!
    I'm going to have to remember this the next time I'm with 4 buddies filling the boat up with gas.
    65 gallon tank on my boat. How big is yours.....?

    I have the light grey paint job but this is what it looks like.
    [img width=450 height=305]http://www.franzwarvmarine.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/angler204fx.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=112]http://www.monstertower.com/customerphotos/Images/Glastron_Scott_Joerger.jpg[/img]

    Mine doesn't have the bimini top, and I have a different setup for the tower as well as an outboard opposed to I/O.

    Same color/paint/interrior though.

    12 gallons....

    ;D


    We wakeboard and slalom ski a lot though, so we're burning fuel like crazy.
    Nice boat.
    Outboards are better.
    I wish I had 12 gallons instead of 67 gallons when I filled up though.
    I bet you do!
    67 gallons worth of fuel might actually get a buddy stabbed.
    ;D

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Argument over paying for gas leads to arrests

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    LMAO!
    I'm going to have to remember this the next time I'm with 4 buddies filling the boat up with gas.
    65 gallon tank on my boat. How big is yours.....?

    I have the light grey paint job but this is what it looks like.
    [img width=450 height=305]http://www.franzwarvmarine.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/angler204fx.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=112]http://www.monstertower.com/customerphotos/Images/Glastron_Scott_Joerger.jpg[/img]

    Mine doesn't have the bimini top, and I have a different setup for the tower as well as an outboard opposed to I/O.

    Same color/paint/interrior though.

    12 gallons....

    ;D


    We wakeboard and slalom ski a lot though, so we're burning fuel like crazy.
    Nice boat.
    Outboards are better.
    I wish I had 12 gallons instead of 67 gallons when I filled up though.
    I bet you do!
    67 gallons worth of fuel might actually get a buddy stabbed.
    ;D
    Ooops, 65 vice 67.
    Damn fingers typing crap.

    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Argument over paying for gas leads to arrests

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=BloodyHorns82 link=topic=44145.msg761415#msg761415 date=1208469658]
    LMAO!
    I'm going to have to remember this the next time I'm with 4 buddies filling the boat up with gas.
    65 gallon tank on my boat. How big is yours.....?

    I have the light grey paint job but this is what it looks like.
    [img width=450 height=305]http://www.franzwarvmarine.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/angler204fx.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=112]http://www.monstertower.com/customerphotos/Images/Glastron_Scott_Joerger.jpg[/img]

    Mine doesn't have the bimini top, and I have a different setup for the tower as well as an outboard opposed to I/O.

    Same color/paint/interrior though.

    12 gallons....

    ;D


    We wakeboard and slalom ski a lot though, so we're burning fuel like crazy.
    Nice boat.
    Outboards are better.
    I wish I had 12 gallons instead of 67 gallons when I filled up though.
    I bet you do!
    67 gallons worth of fuel might actually get a buddy stabbed.
    ;D
    Ooops, 65 vice 67.
    Damn fingers typing crap.


    [/quote]

    OH, it's only a 65 gallon tank?
    Weak!

    So it cost you over $200 just to fill your tank?
    What size motor you running on that boat?

  10. #10
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Argument over paying for gas leads to arrests

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=44145.msg762243#msg762243 date=1208543296]
    [quote author=BloodyHorns82 link=topic=44145.msg761415#msg761415 date=1208469658]
    LMAO!
    I'm going to have to remember this the next time I'm with 4 buddies filling the boat up with gas.
    65 gallon tank on my boat. How big is yours.....?

    I have the light grey paint job but this is what it looks like.
    [img width=450 height=305]http://www.franzwarvmarine.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/angler204fx.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=112]http://www.monstertower.com/customerphotos/Images/Glastron_Scott_Joerger.jpg[/img]

    Mine doesn't have the bimini top, and I have a different setup for the tower as well as an outboard opposed to I/O.

    Same color/paint/interrior though.

    12 gallons....

    ;D


    We wakeboard and slalom ski a lot though, so we're burning fuel like crazy.
    Nice boat.
    Outboards are better.
    I wish I had 12 gallons instead of 67 gallons when I filled up though.
    I bet you do!
    67 gallons worth of fuel might actually get a buddy stabbed.
    ;D
    Ooops, 65 vice 67.
    gol 'darnit fingers typing crap.


    [/quote]

    OH, it's only a 65 gallon tank?
    Weak!

    So it cost you over $200 just to fill your tank?
    What size motor you running on that boat?
    [/quote]
    They come with a 150 Merc Saltwater.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Help me settle an argument
    By PurpleGator in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 03:00 AM
  2. Vikings paying for their penalties
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 09:46 AM
  3. Plax can't get waxed...splits w/out paying
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:12 AM
  4. Argument Over Last Beer Ends With Robbery
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 03:57 AM
  5. Moore - Hard Work Paying Off
    By kingjames99 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 06:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •