Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Anyone interested in a PP.O golf outing?

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    A potluck picnic is too similar to tailgating without the football game to follow (IMO)
    Golf provides something different.
    It's not like anybody has to be any good!
    That's coo, that's coo..

    You gonna buy the food?
    =P
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  2. #22
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Anyone interested in a PP.O golf outing?

    "Formo" wrote:
    [quote]
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    A potluck picnic is too similar to tailgating without the football game to follow (IMO)
    Golf provides something different.
    It's not like anybody has to be any good!
    That's coo, that's coo..

    You gonna buy the food?
    =P
    [/quote
    No,but I'll pay for my green fees.
    ;D

  3. #23
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Anyone interested in a PP.O golf outing?

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    A potluck picnic is too similar to tailgating without the football game to follow (IMO)
    Golf provides something different.
    It's not like anybody has to be any good!
    But a golf game would exclude members who do not enjoy golf or happen to be pregnant with twins.

    I was thinking more along the lines of something that includes members, their spouses/significant others & their kids. It also would allow members to come who would otherwise have to find babysitters for their kids like GG & Vikeswin2005.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #24
    Turboe's Avatar
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,593

    Re: Anyone interested in a PP.O golf outing?

    "marstc09" wrote:
    I don't know how to golf.
    Fortunately I learned a long time ago that "Golf and Sex are the only two things that you don't have to be good at to enjoy!"

    By the way I think it is a great idea, I suggest South Carolina for a location.

  5. #25
    GALLY is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    277

    Re: Anyone interested in a PP.O golf outing?

    How about California?
    Never heard of PPO doing anything out west.........he he he he

  6. #26
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Anyone interested in a PP.O golf outing?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    A potluck picnic is too similar to tailgating without the football game to follow (IMO)
    Golf provides something different.
    It's not like anybody has to be any good!
    But a golf game would exclude members who do not enjoy golf or happen to be pregnant with twins.

    I was thinking more along the lines of something that includes members, their spouses/significant others & their kids. It also would allow members to come who would otherwise have to find babysitters for their kids like GG & Vikeswin2005.





    Jesus Singer,









    Do I need to ship you some cheese to go with that Whine?.... ;D









    Simple,
    let these guys plan their golf outting and you can start another one for your picnic idea.....
    Do we all need a picnic basket to be allowed to come?....LOL










    I think the golf outting would be great,
    to bad for me I'm in CT and my back wouldn't hold up to well.
    But I could handle that golf cart with all the goodies and even cruise by Zeus bare chested....LMAO


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Anyone interested in a PP.O golf outing?

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    A potluck picnic is too similar to tailgating without the football game to follow (IMO)
    Golf provides something different.
    It's not like anybody has to be any good!
    But a golf game would exclude members who do not enjoy golf or happen to be pregnant with twins.

    I was thinking more along the lines of something that includes members, their spouses/significant others & their kids. It also would allow members to come who would otherwise have to find babysitters for their kids like GG & Vikeswin2005.





    Jesus Singer,









    Do I need to ship you some cheese to go with that Whine?.... ;D









    Simple,
    let these guys plan their golf outting and you can start another one for your picnic idea.....
    Do we all need a picnic basket to be allowed to come?....LOL










    I think the golf outting would be great,
    to bad for me I'm in CT and my back wouldn't hold up to well.
    But I could handle that golf cart with all the goodies and even cruise by Zeus bare chested....LMAO
    You're just pissed because you can't go to either one.
    I on the other hand can.
    :P

    I happen to enjoy golf. I was just thinking about how to include others rather than just the golfers.

    Does Webby golf?
    Does he have a golfing swest?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Anyone interested in a PP.O golf outing?

    "GALLY" wrote:
    How about California?
    Never heard of PPO doing anything out west.........he he he he
    So organize one!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #29
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Anyone interested in a PP.O golf outing?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    A potluck picnic is too similar to tailgating without the football game to follow (IMO)
    Golf provides something different.
    It's not like anybody has to be any good!
    But a golf game would exclude members who do not enjoy golf or happen to be pregnant with twins.

    I was thinking more along the lines of something that includes members, their spouses/significant others & their kids. It also would allow members to come who would otherwise have to find babysitters for their kids like GG & Vikeswin2005.





    Jesus Singer,









    Do I need to ship you some cheese to go with that Whine?.... ;D










    Simple,

    let these guys plan their golf outting and you can start another one for your picnic idea.....
    Do we all need a picnic basket to be allowed to come?....LOL










    I think the golf outting would be great,
    to bad for me I'm in CT and my back wouldn't hold up to well.
    But I could handle that golf cart with all the goodies and even cruise by Zeus bare chested....LMAO
    You're just pissed because you can't go to either one.
    I on the other hand can.
    :P

    I happen to enjoy golf. I was just thinking about how to include others rather than just the golfers.

    Does Webby golf?
    Does he have a golfing swest?





    You just enjoy golf because you get to caress and clean everyones balls.... ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  10. #30
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Anyone interested in a PP.O golf outing?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I suck at golf
    Then you can be my caddy.
    :P
    I did that when I was younger. It sucked. The golfers always sucked and took it out on you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fantasy Golf-Please read if you've ever done golf
    By molineviking in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 06:07 PM
  2. PPO Twins Outing
    By Webby in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 07:58 AM
  3. Woman files claim, saying dog feces ruined family outing
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 07:26 PM
  4. Do you consider golf a sport?
    By PurplePride80 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 12:37 PM
  5. The invention of Golf
    By mnvikes61 in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 04:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •