Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Anyone Got PSP??

I just got it for my grade school graduation and I think it is amazing. I was just wonderin if anyone else has it??

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Del Rio Guest

Re: Anyone Got PSP??

I can't see paying the price. And the games are too damn expensive for it being a hand held.

But my brother has one, and I never cry about playing it :grin: That is one nice gaming system. I just wish it wasn't so pricey.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

ya I had one, they are really awesome. I got rid of it just becuz the lack of games, Grand Theft Auto is really the only game coming out for it I wanted. MLB and MVP are really good, Need for SPeed and Ridge Racer as well.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"Williamson8211" wrote:
    I just got it for my grade school graduation and I think it is amazing. I was just wonderin if anyone else has it??
    Grade or Grad school? If it's for grade school that is a nice gift. Hell even Grad thats cool.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Kenny: "Mmm-Mm-Mppph"
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

yeah I have one, the only game I have is Tiger Woods. It is exactly like the PS2 version, I love PSP.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I heard it has like a 4 hour battery life, pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Not to mention its movies and games are not compatible with anything else. Then again, I've never been a fan of handheld systems.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I can't see paying the price. And the games are too gol 'darnit expensive for it being a hand held.

But my brother has one, and I never cry about playing it :grin: That is one nice gaming system. I just wish it wasn't so pricey.
    How old are you Del??? Man I figured you were atleast over 30 lol.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm waiting for PS3 I think!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I can't see paying the price. And the games are too gol 'darnit expensive for it being a hand held.

How old are you Del??? Man I figured you were atleast over 30 lol.
    I'm 25 years old.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast