Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Anyone else

Find it too damn cold outside. It was only 30 this morning and i had ice in the back of my truck also snow flurries in the Western Upper peninsula of michigan. I know the vikings arent used to practicing in that since minnesota is alot warmer than michigan. I guess summer is over.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

cheesefree is offline Starter

Re: Anyone else

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    minnesota is alot warmer than michigan.
    Since when? :wink:

[b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

Re: Anyone else

"cheesefree" wrote:
    minnesota is alot warmer than michigan.
    Since when? :wink:

You sure about that. How in the hell could arizona be -40.

Anyone else

now that looks cold..whatever happened to global warming?

Anyone else

"transplantedvikingfan" wrote:
    That was made up cause you notice winters arent any warmer than they should be and winter starts in late november and goes till april. I mean if global warming happened our winters would only be 3 months long and not below 0 every winter but it is below 0 every winter or gets below it.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Anyone else

That was made up cause you notice winters arent any warmer than they should be and winter starts in late november and goes till april. I mean if global warming happened our winters would only be 3 months long and not below 0 every winter but it is below 0 every winter or gets below it.

Ever see the movie, the day after tommorrow? In it, global warming actually causes the earth to freeze.

Anyone else

"muchluv4moss" wrote:

Ever see the movie, the day after tommorrow? In it, global warming actually causes the earth to freeze.
    Nope never seen it. Global warming is not true at all.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Anyone else

"muchluv4moss" wrote:

Oh my God. Someone who actually believed that movie had any scientific basis. That movie was quite possibly the worst explanation for a disaster that I have ever seen, ahead of stuff like The Core and Armageddon.

If you note, a record low is alot less telling than perhaps, the average temperature would be..

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Anyone else

Global Warming is very true. It just may not be affecting your region as of yet but it will. The greenhouse effect actually makes the seasons more severe rather then just making earth warmer. A decrease in the ozone layer and stratasphere causes more UV (ultra-violet) rays to penetrate the atmposphere which in sense causes more icebergs to melt, which causes the sea level to rise, which causes more rain, which causes more snow, more floods, more hurricanes etc. I'm not a enviromental nut however it is a problem which must be dealt with.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Anyone else

Golbal warming has never been proved.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast