Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Anyone do anything fun?

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    No this is a first for me. I'm always in the mountains, I'm always doing something. 99% of the time there is nothing to be said. And nothing quite like that has ever happened to me.

One time I shot a deer and it starting running at me, and I freaked out and started running the other way. But I later learned that somethimes if you shoot a muley and he is walking one way and feels that jolt of pain his brain tells him to stop going that direction and turn the other way. So it was not uncommon to have a deer turn and face you and run that way. But I was 15 and for all I knew is he was pissed.

But I have stripped wallpaper before, and I am sorry you are having to go through that.
    So that deer didn't start whuppin' up on you like the one that whupped up on Ice Cube in "Are We There Yet?", huh?
    Nope I ran like a little beeyatch back to where my dad was and we went back and found the deer dead not very far from where I was. I've seen video of a guy who boxes deer and from watching that I would say I'm not about to partake in that sport.

Then again your talking about Ice Cube, he aint got no job, he aint got no place to go..................
    And he's "built like a tank, yet hard to hit"...
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

I think the guy is going to try and sue me for killing his dog, I also think he lost a few sheep in the process. So I am a bit nervous about the whole ordeal.

Angryviking is offline Starter

i really don't think you have much to worry bout unless it was his property and you were trespassing. the dog attacked you it isn't like you shot it just to say you shot it and you have the evidence that the guys weren't gonna do jack diddly until you shot the dog. i don't think they have much of a case
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Angryviking" wrote:
    i really don't think you have much to worry bout unless it was his property and you were trespassing. the dog attacked you it isn't like you shot it just to say you shot it and you have the evidence that the guys weren't gonna do jack diddly until you shot the dog. i don't think they have much of a case
    Just make sure that your brother witnessed everything...otherwise it could turn into a liars contest.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

his brother took off tho, when did he get back Del?

6-KINGS Guest

Just like Clark Griswald..........

DOG KILLER!!!!![b][i]

:lol:

Del Rio Guest

"Angryviking" wrote:
    his brother took off tho, when did he get back Del?
    He came back when he saw I was about to get turned into dog food. He saw the whole thing pretty much.

6-kings I would compare it to National Lampoons vacation lol, I only wish that one day I could be like Clark.

then i think you have no worries Del if your brother was there and saw pretty much everything

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I have two dogs, one yellow lab and one chocolate lab puppy, they are awesome dogs. I like dogs, I just don't like them trying to rip my face off.
    We have 5 dogs :lol: My dog is a yellow lab. We also have a Spaniel/Colley mix, a Husky/Greyhound mix, a Blue Heeler/cattle dog mix, and a Husky/Greyhound/Wolf/German Sheppard/Rottweiler/Lab mix(daughter of the Husky/Greyhound), I'm not kidding. It's not uncommon in Alaska to have that many dogs, a dog musher near us has 75 dogs :shock: We took care of 35 of them for a summer once, we got rich :king:

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

My neighbor and me had a seafood cookout sunday.We had good music,friends,food,and beer,Doesn,t get any better.Except for one occurence.My neighbors son has one of those electric scooters.I was taking it for a ride down the sidewalk when I saw these 2 squirrels taking down and killing this chimpmonk.Well as I scooted by,they went after me.well it,s alot like your story Del..*S*.
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast