Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Anybody else ever do this?

Oh, got ya! Yeah, that is unbelieveable! I would never talk like that in front of one of my professors!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

I'm 16...guess I'm one of the young ones on this board!

Ultra, I agree, Ohio sucks....where in Ohio do you live? I'm outside of Cincy near West Chester.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    Ultra, I agree, Ohio sucks....where in Ohio do you live? I'm outside of Cincy near West Chester.
    When you are reading this, look to the left of this message at my location :lol: I am your Northern neighbor is crummy Cleveland.
    I will see you at our tailgate party for the Bengals/Vikes game! I am buying as many tickets as I can and going to try to get other members to meet there! East Coast guys should come too!

*I am Norwegian and proud of it too!

How far is it from the Milwaukee area to Cincy, just in case my gf and I should make the road trip to the game??

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE: Acoording to Yahoo maps it is 389 miles, 7 hours and 13 minutes.
    You are closer to Minneapolis at 335 miles. You are more than welcome to join us!

Yeah I drive to Minny all the time cuz that's where my parents still live, but it would be nice to venture towards the east sometime and that would probably be a good time!! I think I could handle a 7 hour trip and take an extended weekend vacation!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    When you are reading this, look to the left of this message at my location :lol: I am your Northern neighbor is crummy Cleveland.
    I will see you at our tailgate party for the Bengals/Vikes game! I am buying as many tickets as I can and going to try to get other members to meet there! East Coast guys should come too!

I may be interested in making the road trip from DC....when is the game scheduled?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

I am in a similar situation. I'm 40 (heading to 41), and I graduated from HS in 1982 (shows my age). I went in the service (US Army), spent 6 years in there, then came back and went to Control Data Institute (no longer around). That did me absolutely NO GOOD. I finally went back to college back in 1999, and this summer I get my two-year degree in Web Programming. I've been working full-time and going to school part time. It hasn't been easy, but when I get that degree, I'll know I have made quite an accomplishment. I can't wait to be able to flash that degree in front of employers!

Good luck Ultra! I know you can do it - if I did, ANYONE can!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Viking_Spirit" wrote:

I may be interested in making the road trip from DC....when is the game scheduled?
    The schedules have not been made yet. But, I plan on buying the limit and would offer them to whoever wants to come. I would give them to you guys at face value, a little higher for Bengals fans :lol: I thought we could have a large tailgate of Purplepride guys/gals. Maybe webby could kick in some $$$ to sponsor it! JK

"shockzilla" wrote:
    I am in a similar situation. I'm 40 (heading to 41), and I graduated from HS in 1982 (shows my age). I went in the service (US Army), spent 6 years in there, then came back and went to Control Data Institute (no longer around).
    Where did you serve? MOS?

I was at Fort Campbell, KY. 101st Airborne!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast