Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anybody?

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: anybody?

he's been sleeping now for about 6 hours straight, before he feel asleep I managed to get him to drink some flat coke and pepto but that was it. he kept the pepto down. I am just going to let him sleep now I guess. Hopefully I am not next. I slept on the air mattress...

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    he's been sleeping now for about 6 hours straight, before he feel asleep I managed to get him to drink some flat coke and pepto but that was it. he kept the pepto down. I am just going to let him sleep now I guess. Hopefully I am not next. I slept on the air mattress...
    Coke? No! Gotta be water. Needs tylenol not pepto. Pepto will not do anything for him. Make sure when he lays down he is on his side; his stomach will feel better.

If you get anything other than water get 7-Up or Gingerale.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

7 up helps like a mug!! Get that shizz.. My stomach quit puking after that

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Coke? No! Gotta be water. Needs tylenol not pepto. Pepto will not do anything for him. Make sure when he lays down he is on his side; his stomach will feel better.

If you get anything other than water get 7-Up or Gingerale.
    ok ops: thanks lol

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Anti-acid pills or whatever help on the second day.. My stomach felt great the rest of the day when I was taking those.. And 7-up

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Hope everything worked out DC. Get some sleep today girl!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

If the temp gets to 103 you should get that someone to the hospital....

They will more than likely give a supostory, and a injectable...These will help with vomiting and fever......In some cases, they may even give intravenous fluids to replenish the body fluids lost...

If you get up to the 101-104 area, you are taking a gamble of controlling it on your own. Dehydration, seizure, blackout, ect.....worst case death...

I been there and paid for it once....Wife found me on the floor and next thing I knew, I woke up in the E Room

They can make you feel better much more quickly also. Why suffer...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123