Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Any Twins fans???????

huge twins fan..IMO anybody opposing the new stadium HATES the twins, regardless of what they say
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

"divine_roos" wrote:
    im a huge Twins fan...

I remember watching the 87 World Series at my grandparents house during a family reunion and my cousins lived in St. Louis... THAT caused some tension!

I was able to actually go to Game 1 of the 91 series... I had the choice of game one or seven and I chose game one thinking that it was the smart thing.... boy was I pissed when my sister got to see them win it all in game seven...

I hope the Twins and Vikes get new stadiums... and it would kill me to see the state lose another team, but at the same time Im pretty concerned about the funding of some other things such as education which is really going down the toilet right now... we can do both, but its going to take some good planning.... i dont trust politicians, but im hoping for the best...

Hey, I was at game seven . . . didn't think I'd be going the night before. But thanks to Puckett, my dad and I got to go. I'm sure your sister has some great memories from that game. Did she go down to the field afterwards? My dad and I waited around a bit, and got to go down there. Amazing experience! Game 1 must have been rockin' too. To start off the best series of all time with a big game 1 win. Didn't someone hit a grand slam in that game too (Gladden or Hrbek?)
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"LAVike" wrote:
    With the starting pitching sucking lately, they should put in Liriano. He's been doing great out of the bullpen--time to see what he's got! God knows they could use it.
    The reason he hasn't been in yet is I don't think he has enough stamina to go 5+ innings. If we put him in and he started running out gas after 4 innings then our bullpen would be screwed up for awhile, not like it's doing good right now anyways :roll:

Hey if you're not a member of MnTwinsfan.com, you should join up.

Thanks Josdin

Formo is offline Team Alumni

Kennedy, again, rocks the Twins.. Maybe not with 3 home runs, but with what? 2 RBIs? UGHHH!!!
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"OaklandVike" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "OaklandVike" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    I'll be a twins fan until the legislation screws up again and the twins play in vagas next year.
    Pohlad's loaded blame that cheap ba$tard!
    Pohlad is the richest owner in baseball ($2billion) I am a huge fan but the team will move soon.
    I love em too just not pohlad!!!
    He buddies with Bud Selig. Do I need to say anymore?

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

STOP WORRYING YOU GUYS. WE ARE OVER .600 BATTING AND YES WE MAY CURRENTLY HAVE A LOSING RECORD BUT THERE ARE OVER 150 FREAKING GAMES LEFT IN THE SEASON. THIS IS NOT FOOTBALL THERE IS A LOT OF TIME LEFT.

divine_roos is offline Waterboy

"olson_10" wrote:
    huge twins fan..IMO anybody opposing the new stadium HATES the twins, regardless of what they say
    i didnt say i opposed a new stadium, just to clarify. i think the benefits overall for the state would be huge. and i would absolutely love a return to outdoor baseball.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

"LAVike" wrote:
    With the starting pitching sucking lately, they should put in Liriano. He's been doing great out of the bullpen--time to see what he's got! God knows they could use it.
    He will start in time. There is no rush despite the struggles the starters have had. He is very young and and the Twins will be counting on him long term, which is why he is untradeable. They did the same thing with Santana early on and the results are a lot better than Prior who is a regular on the DL after throwing 200+ innings right away in his career. If the Twins know anything, its how to develop pitchers. Santana, Silva, and Baker will come around and hopefully Radke and Lohse (the worste starter in baseball) can start getting to the bullpen with the team still in the game.

[color=red]

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I have never really been a big baseball fan, and still am not really a huge fan, but Neum's got me watching the Twins now. We went to the game last Friday against the Yankees. Now I've been watching it a little bit on TV. I still wouldn't really consdier myself a Twins fan, but we'll see as the season goes on.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IS I TOLD ALL YOU WORRY WORTS SO.

"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    STOP WORRYING YOU GUYS. WE ARE OVER .600 BATTING AND YES WE MAY CURRENTLY HAVE A LOSING RECORD BUT THERE ARE OVER 150 FREAKING GAMES LEFT IN THE SEASON. THIS IS NOT FOOTBALL THERE IS A LOT OF TIME LEFT.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast