Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Any Twins fans???????

"vikesoto" wrote:
    Go Halos!!!!!!!!!!!

You too? I'm a pretty big Angels fans, we're takin that last step this year.

OaklandVike is offline Rookie

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    I'll be a twins fan until the legislation screws up again and the twins play in vagas next year.
    Pohlad's loaded blame that cheap ba$tard!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"OaklandVike" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    I'll be a twins fan until the legislation screws up again and the twins play in vagas next year.
    Pohlad is the richest owner in baseball ($2billion) I am a huge fan but the team will move soon.

OaklandVike is offline Rookie

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "OaklandVike" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    Pohlad is the richest owner in baseball ($2billion) I am a huge fan but the team will move soon.
    I love em too just not pohlad!!!

"viks_fan21" wrote:
    "vikesoto" wrote:
    Go Halos!!!!!!!!!!!

You too? I'm a pretty big Angels fans, we're takin that last step this year.
    I live 25 minutes from the Big A.........
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

My three favorite stadiums.......

Go Halos !!!

[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5qgGPEhEtqUAuwmjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12qht1k06/EXP=1145671046/**http%3a//www.ballparkwatch.com/images/la_angels/angel_stadium_13_med.jpg[/IMG]

Go Vikes !!!

[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5qd0PEhEZ_oAQYOjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12ftpfarv/EXP=1145671156/**http%3a//www.foamtotem.org/postcards/20020722-f-metrodome.jpg[/IMG]

Fight On !!!

[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5qckPkhEKfwAh5yjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=1229vd33m/EXP=1145671588/**http%3a//www.stadiumsofnfl.com/past/lacol101.jpg[/IMG]
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Formo is offline Team Alumni

I hate the Angels.. Only because Kennedy rocks the Twins every time I see them play.. And that they took the Twinkee's out of the playoffs like 4 years ago. =/

I love the Twins.. and I REALLY hope the State gets their sh33t together and approves a new stadium for the Twins, Vikes and Gophers this year. Not only would it help the state out (job wise), but it would eliminate the legislature using up time, money, and effort trying to approve the stadiums year after year after year.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

Not a big fan of the angels but that stadium looks pretty nice. Then again any ballpark looks better than the metrodome. I remember a while back an article that ranked the different ballparks and the metrodome was the 2nd worst, the kingdome being the suckiest. Olympic stadium was 3rd worst and the astrodome was 4th worst. These teams moved or got new stadiums. hmmmm they better get something done soon. But anyway, it wasn't all Baker's fault tonight, Jesse Crain blew it in the 8th and has sucked all year long.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

With the starting pitching sucking lately, they should put in Liriano. He's been doing great out of the bullpen--time to see what he's got! God knows they could use it.
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

divine_roos is offline Waterboy

im a huge Twins fan...

I remember watching the 87 World Series at my grandparents house during a family reunion and my cousins lived in St. Louis... THAT caused some tension!

I was able to actually go to Game 1 of the 91 series... I had the choice of game one or seven and I chose game one thinking that it was the smart thing.... boy was I pissed when my sister got to see them win it all in game seven...

I hope the Twins and Vikes get new stadiums... and it would kill me to see the state lose another team, but at the same time Im pretty concerned about the funding of some other things such as education which is really going down the toilet right now... we can do both, but its going to take some good planning.... i dont trust politicians, but im hoping for the best...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast