Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Any golfers out there

OK, I am in a league every tuesday night at my local 9 hole course and am always excited to go play and shoot my best score ever.

Well this week I am kind of feeling a little different. Last week I went out and shot a one under 35(should have been a 34 if I didn't miss a 3 footer for my only bogey), which was 3 shots better then my previous best at this very tough golf course. Now I have to go their knowing I am gonna do worse then last week and possiby 5-7 shots worse and then be all crabby and pissed off, for really no reason at all. My teammates will love my crabby @ss tonight I'm sure.

It's gonna feel weird this week, since it's gonna be the first time I have gone to play golf knowing I am gonna do much worse then my previous time and be all pissed off.

I guess I could go out there and do just as good, but I fear it was a fluke. Also it is kind of windy here today and I suck when it's windy, due to a high ball flight.

So any words of incouragement would really help, OK probably not, but I just felt bored and wanted to start a post about golf, my true passion. :grin:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Any golfers out there

Well, I've played I think 4 rounds in my life. The first round I quit ater 17 with a 119 and the second round I quit after 16 with a 128. The other two rounds were in college, 9 hole courses and let's just say that I was drunk!! Good luck tonight!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

I play golf a lot.

Just finished a scramble up here on the air force base. We won 2nd place.

You know no one can give you words that are going to help you. Don't think too much. Don't let my buddy Jeff borrow your 1 wood he liked to break them.

I hit my 3 iron better then any other club and I cannot for the life of me hit my 3 wood or 5 wood off of the fairway.

6-KINGS Guest

Well I won the Augusta once.
    But now I am back learning about, ya know manganese and chinch bugs, ya know stuff like that.

CannonBall?

How about this, can you guys pray that the wind goes down here? That might help some. :grin:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    OK, I am in a league every tuesday night at my local 9 hole course and am always excited to go play and shoot my best score ever.

Well this week I am kind of feeling a little different. Last week I went out and shot a one under 35(should have been a 34 if I didn't miss a 3 footer for my only bogey), which was 3 shots better then my previous best at this very tough golf course. Now I have to go their knowing I am gonna do worse then last week and possiby 5-7 shots worse and then be all crabby and pissed off, for really no reason at all. My teammates will love my crabby @ss tonight I'm sure.

It's gonna feel weird this week, since it's gonna be the first time I have gone to play golf knowing I am gonna do much worse then my previous time and be all pissed off.

I guess I could go out there and do just as good, but I fear it was a fluke. Also it is kind of windy here today and I suck when it's windy, due to a high ball flight.

So any words of incouragement would really help, OK probably not, but I just felt bored and wanted to start a post about golf, my true passion. :grin:
    Just read Shock's sig...then you will know that it's all good!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Well I'm off to get pissed off. I just hope I don't break any clubs or throw any in the river. :grin:

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

<== Muchluv4smoot

TroyWilliamson is offline Starter

I'm starting to learn golf this summer. I have my first lesson tomorrow morning!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    Well I'm off to get pissed off. I just hope I don't break any clubs or throw any in the river. :grin:
    Didn't Ralph Kramden do that in an episode of The Honeymooners?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast