Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Anti-Valentine

  1. #11
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Anti-Valentine

    .
    [youtube=425,350]8WTJ2tGhJl4&feature=bz301[/youtube]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #12
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Anti-Valentine

    One more, then I'm done, but we need the classic anti-valentines song in this thread....

    I Will Survive ....by Cake (okay, I didn't say the classic version, just the classic song)
    [youtube=425,350]_PF3ui5FjK4[/youtube]

  3. #13
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Anti-Valentine

    .
    [youtube=425,350]KjSkJKD7Xdc[/youtube]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #14
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Anti-Valentine

    http://www.thedailyyoutube.com/2008/02/14/valentines-day-still-sucks/
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #15
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Anti-Valentine

    "I Used to Love Her" - Guns n Roses.

    "EAMON - FUCK IT LONG VERSION " - IMO, the absolute best hate song. Caution: explicit lyrics!!!
    ;D

    [youtube=425,350]DTIkmcqxQIo[/youtube]
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  6. #16
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Anti-Valentine

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "I Used to Love Her" - Guns n Roses.

    "EAMON - floop IT LONG VERSION " - IMO, the absolute best hate song. Caution: explicit lyrics!!! ;D

    [youtube=425,350]DTIkmcqxQIo[/youtube]
    Holy shit, I hadn't heard that before!
    Yup, VikingMike wins.
    That is the ultimate hate song!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #17
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Anti-Valentine

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "I Used to Love Her" - Guns n Roses.

    "EAMON - floop IT LONG VERSION " - IMO, the absolute best hate song. Caution: explicit lyrics!!! ;D

    [youtube=425,350]DTIkmcqxQIo[/youtube]
    Holy shit, I hadn't heard that before!
    Yup, VikingMike wins.
    That is the ultimate hate song!
    [youtube=425,350]I4IerZxU2vY[/youtube] Frankee F u right back is better IMO

    Thanks josdin00

  8. #18
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Anti-Valentine

    "tb04512" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "I Used to Love Her" - Guns n Roses.

    "EAMON - floop IT LONG VERSION " - IMO, the absolute best hate song. Caution: explicit lyrics!!! ;D

    [youtube=425,350]DTIkmcqxQIo[/youtube]
    Holy shit, I hadn't heard that before!
    Yup, VikingMike wins.
    That is the ultimate hate song!
    [youtube=425,350]I4IerZxU2vY[/youtube] Frankee F u right back is better IMO
    Nice version...love those pajama parties.

    Here's another one I forgot about:

    [youtube=425,350]Tnbc64XQ1DI[/youtube]
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  9. #19
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Anti-Valentine

    Whomever thought to create this "Money-pit" of a holiday should get his ass kicked.

  10. #20
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Anti-Valentine


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Love stinks! Minn. farmer creates manure valentine
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 12:21 PM
  2. The anti-Williamson
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 12:30 PM
  3. Viktor Valentine
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 07:28 AM
  4. Cajun wants you to be his Valentine!
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 03:22 PM
  5. Anti-Vikes?
    By packerfan2theextreme4 in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 05:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •