Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Another Reason I Hate Vanilla Ice

I can't even believe it.

I was driving along this evening, getting some replenishment since I am working super late tonight. I was tooling around the XM stations and happened upon the 90's station. So I was enjoying some tune, when the next one hit the air.

I looked down at the nav system because I couldn't believe 2 Legit 2 Quit was on the air...when I saw the shocker: it was MC Hammer featuring Vanilla Ice.

I stared at the screen in disbelief and almost hit a MFin' light post outside the Stillwater Taco Bell because of that assclown.

Vanilla and the Hammer teamed up? I wasn't aware of any reports of a black hole created in California from how much that duo sucks.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Another Reason I Hate Vanilla Ice

Revolting. You sure this wasn't a bad dream you were experiencing? That'd be the worst kind to have.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"webmaster" wrote:
    I can't even believe it.

I was driving along this evening, getting some replenishment since I am working super late tonight. I was tooling around the XM stations and happened upon the 90's station. So I was enjoying some tune, when the next one hit the air.

I looked down at the nav system because I couldn't believe 2 Legit 2 Quit was on the air...when I saw the shocker: it was MC Hammer featuring Vanilla Ice.

I stared at the screen in disbelief and almost hit a MFin' light post outside the Stillwater Taco Bell because of that assclown.

Vanilla and the Hammer teamed up? I wasn't aware of any reports of a black hole created in California from how much that duo sucks.
    Ahh, are you kidding me?? V-Ice is the real deal !!! In case your wondering, i am serious. Now, Hammer .... I could pass on.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Maybe you are in the TWILIGHT ZONE!

Man if the next song was C and C music factory and Milli-Vanilli busting it together, you never know what could have happened.

SPONTANIOUS COMBUSTION????

Space Coyote Guest

I remember having some bad experiences the last time I was in Stillwater as well.

Wait, I might have missed the point. *re-reads post*

Oh, yeah...even Vanilla Ice hates Vanilla Ice. I saw it on "behind the Music." Now I just have to figure out why I watched a "Vanilla Ice: Behind the Music"

"mnjamie" wrote:

Ahh, are you kidding me?? V-Ice is the real deal !!! In case your wondering, i am serious.
    I think you've had one too many, hand me the car keys junior, YOU won't be driving tonight

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:

Ahh, are you kidding me?? V-Ice is the real deal !!! In case your wondering, i am serious.
    I think you've had one too many, hand me the car keys junior, YOU won't be driving tonight
    LOL .... Seriously, he is the originaly "Pimp Whitey" and needs to be respected as such !!!! (lmao here)

Where's Cajun when ya need some lyrics ??? dang ...

Well, what I know about "Ice" is that he lied and said he was from the ghetto.. some $hit like that.. which would send his career into a downward spiral.... I couldn't stand the guy as much as I can't endure eminem and his music.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"webmaster" wrote:
    I can't even believe it.
    The only black hole in California I know of is smack-dab in the middle of Oakland. The only place where Vanilla and Hammer could still be a hit.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast