http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20467347/
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Another hypocrite!

geesh someone clean freaking house darn it LOL

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Politicians are jokes anyways.

I feel like the public needs to create a new government just to stand up to our current government... but that was the idea back in 1776. We lack great leaders in our time.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"C" wrote:

I feel like the public needs to create a new government just to stand up to our current government... but that was the idea back in 1776. We lack great leaders in our time.
    We don't need a new government, we, the voters, just need to have the fortitude to vote for politicians, regardless of party lines, that still have our interests and not special interest group interests, as thier primary goal.

Of course it also would help to have a few of them around that were worth voting for.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Trying to explain why he was playing footsie with the man in the next cubicle in the airport toilet - he came up with this all-time classic. So fallacious that it sounds as if it came out directly of George Bush's mouth.

"I have a wide stance"
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/martin-lewis/gop-senator-larry-craigs_b_62084.html

Sounds like he prefers the airplane stance when squeezing one out.
    Hey, whatever works for you bud.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

We don't need a new government, we, the voters, just need to have the fortitude to vote for politicians, regardless of party lines, that still have our interests and not special interest group interests, as thier primary goal.

Of course it also would help to have a few of them around that were worth voting for.
    ;D
    Amen.

And the Electoral College is a joke too. Someone can win the popular vote of the people and still lose an election. There need to be major changes and it shouldn't just be billionaires running for office so they can increase their pocket book.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Time for change!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20467347/
    It is time for a change. I don't think there is any reason to keep the same guy is in office for 25 years. There are lots of good people in politics, but most of them are in local government. I think for the most part a person has to be currupt or they won't fit in in Washington. People like this guy make me sick, preaching one thing and then going and doing the opposite. >

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

How does that happen in a bathroom in the MPLS airport, on a lay over?
    LOL, I don't really want to know.

There has to be a secret hand shake or a *** gang sign flashed. something.

If only it was that easy for guys to pick up woman.
    8)

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"snowinapril" wrote:
    How does that happen in a bathroom in the MPLS airport, on a lay over?
    LOL, I don't really want to know.

There has to be a secret hand shake or a *** gang sign flashed. something.

If only it was that easy for guys to pick up woman.

8)
    You could try.
    Go into a woman's bathroom get into a stall and casually place your foot and hand under the stall and see what happens.
    I'm sure there are a few members here that have given it a try.... or may now
    ;D

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

;D

I thought that ron paul was that until he said to abolish all government organizations and screw over the poor people. Otherwise he's not very polarizing and although he runs as a republican doesn't stick to the party lines that much..

Obama is pretty broad strokes and open-minded but people seem to think that he's some kind of muslim extremist trying to turn the government into a terrorist haven.
    :

Most of the other candidates are complete idiots give or take a few.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast