Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Another DOOKIE in trouble!

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "thetrenches68OL" wrote:
    lol what pick do the wolves have anyways?
    They have the #6 pick in the upcoming draft.
    they are cleeeeeeeeeeeeearly not picking redick anyways..hopefully lamarcus aldridge slips to us
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Damnit! Way to go Redick. Dumbass...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    That's what you get for being a DOOK fan! :razz:

JUST KIDDING!

At least he isn't charged with attempted rape like those other guys!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Those other guys will never be found guilty on the rape charges. Now her best friend who was with the alleged victim at the party says her claims are a crock.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Those other guys will never be found guilty on the rape charges. Now her best friend who was with the alleged victim at the party says her claims are a crock.
    Amazing how money will make people change their stories...all the way around!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    That's what you get for being a DOOK fan! :razz:

JUST KIDDING!

At least he isn't charged with attempted rape like those other guys!
    It could be worse, but this is disappointing. I feel like a parent who's kid just got in trouble! The fact that he reached the checkpoint and then turned around to avoid being pulled over (which caused him to be pulled over anyway) shows that he KNEW he shouldn't have been driving, but was anyway.

JJ is a good guy, but this was a dumb mistake on his part.

Perch56 is offline Pro-Bowler

when i first heard this i lol because he was top 10 and now he will be a lower pick or not even drafted

"Perch56" wrote:
    when i first heard this i lol because he was top 10 and now he will be a lower pick or not even drafted
    Are you on crack? Lower pick or NOT EVEN DRAFTED?

He'll still go first round, and probably won't slip very far at all. He's had 4 rock solid, incident/attitude problem free years at Duke and everyone says he's a great kid. I think NBA teams are just going to look past this for the most part. If it were the NFL, where they're more concerned about these incidents, then he may slip (albeit slightly) but in a league where Allen Iverson waving a gun, Ron Artest beating fans and Vin Baker being a drunk gets overlooked on more than one occasion, I think JJ will be fine.

Anyway...does anyone know why he was DWI and not DUI? The limit was 0.8 and he was at 0.11...is DWI and DUI the same thing?

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    "Perch56" wrote:

He'll still go first round, and probably won't slip very far at all. He's had 4 rock solid, incident/attitude problem free years at Duke and everyone says he's a great kid. I think NBA teams are just going to look past this for the most part. If it were the NFL, where they're more concerned about these incidents, then he may slip (albeit slightly) but in a league where Allen Iverson waving a gun, Ron Artest beating fans and Vin Baker being a drunk gets overlooked on more than one occasion, I think JJ will be fine.

Anyway...does anyone know why he was DWI and not DUI? The limit was 0.8 and he was at 0.11...is DWI and DUI the same thing?
    Yeah...he won't fall at all...AND he just got a little bit of "street cred"! :lol:

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "Perch56" wrote:

Yeah...he won't fall at all...AND he just got a little bit of "street cred"! lol
    yeah, I was wondering about that... what is DWI? (and I agree, he won't drop)
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12