Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Another Cheesehead arrested.

"Schutz" wrote:
    Some laws are bull.
    I had a friend a couple years back who was 18 at the time and had relations with a 17 years old.
    Well the parents found out and he was charged with stachitory rape.
    He ended up pleaing but he could have been forced to register as a sex offender and hand out flylers if he was unlucky.
    C'mon! Those darn statutory rape laws! So what did your "friend" plead too?. Age of consent is there for a reason, it's not bull.
    Tuco the world.....

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Schutz" wrote:
    Some laws are bull.
    I had a friend a couple years back who was 18 at the time and had relations with a 17 years old.
    He ended up pleaing but he could have been forced to register as a sex offender and hand out flylers if he was unlucky.
    I agree that some laws are bull, and in this case your friend got screwed (no pun intended).
    I have seen similar situations in court, and the judge or prosecutor usually shows some discretion in cases like that.

However, in the case of this little idiot, it sounds like he was given ample chances before getting arrested.
    When contacted by police about the two images, Phillips, 17, balked at removing the pictures of the girl. Warned that he could face jail for publishing images of the minor, Phillips told an investigator, "Fuck that, I am keeping them up,"
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    Some laws are bull.
    C'mon! Those darn statutory rape laws! So what did your "friend" plead too?. Age of consent is there for a reason, it's not bull.
    Age of consent is there for a reason, but if two 17 year olds are dating, should they break up upon the older one's birthday?
    It is not a black and white line, nor should it be treated as such.
    In cases I have seen, the distinguishing factor was more along the lines of whether or not they were both minors at the beginning of the relationship.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    Some laws are bull.
    Age of consent is there for a reason, but if two 17 year olds are dating, should they break up upon the older one's birthday?
    In cases I have seen, the distinguishing factor was more along the lines of whether or not they were both minors at the beginning of the relationship.
    It's good then that a judge has discretion in such cases, but the law needs to be there for the cases when actual harm comes to minors, true?
    Tuco the world.....

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    Some laws are bull.
    Schutz is talking about mental age.
    He figures if he's 40 and feels like he's 16 he should be able to dog a 16 yr old without passing out flyers.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

well, being a dad, I tend to think about this in a personal way. Like what I would do to a fella who messed with my daughter (see my avatar) Trying to bring her up right though. Makes sense for a degenerate pack fan (Pack93 being the exception) to do stuff like that. I thought that pack fans figured age of consent on when a calf actuals becomes a hiefer
    Tuco the world.....

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

LMFAO!

"Yo, U see how big her hole is! Its from me!"

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    Some laws are bull.
    Schutz is talking about mental age.
    He figures if he's 40 and feels like he's 16 he should be able to dog a 16 yr old without passing out flyers.
    Actually no I wasn't, but what the floop ever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12