Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,148

    Re: Another Cheesehead arrested.

    "Schutz" wrote:
    Some laws are bull.
    I had a friend a couple years back who was 18 at the time and had relations with a 17 years old.
    Well the parents found out and he was charged with stachitory rape.
    He ended up pleaing but he could have been forced to register as a sex offender and hand out flylers if he was unlucky.
    C'mon! Those darn statutory rape laws! So what did your "friend" plead too?. Age of consent is there for a reason, it's not bull.
    Tuco the world.....

  2. #12
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Another Cheesehead arrested.

    "Schutz" wrote:
    Some laws are bull.
    I had a friend a couple years back who was 18 at the time and had relations with a 17 years old.
    Well the parents found out and he was charged with stachitory rape.
    He ended up pleaing but he could have been forced to register as a sex offender and hand out flylers if he was unlucky.
    I agree that some laws are bull, and in this case your friend got screwed (no pun intended).
    I have seen similar situations in court, and the judge or prosecutor usually shows some discretion in cases like that.

    However, in the case of this little idiot, it sounds like he was given ample chances before getting arrested.
    When contacted by police about the two images, Phillips, 17, balked at removing the pictures of the girl. Warned that he could face jail for publishing images of the minor, Phillips told an investigator, "Fuck that, I am keeping them up,"
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #13
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Another Cheesehead arrested.

    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    Some laws are bull.
    I had a friend a couple years back who was 18 at the time and had relations with a 17 years old.
    Well the parents found out and he was charged with stachitory rape.
    He ended up pleaing but he could have been forced to register as a sex offender and hand out flylers if he was unlucky.
    C'mon! Those darn statutory rape laws! So what did your "friend" plead too?. Age of consent is there for a reason, it's not bull.
    Age of consent is there for a reason, but if two 17 year olds are dating, should they break up upon the older one's birthday?
    It is not a black and white line, nor should it be treated as such.
    In cases I have seen, the distinguishing factor was more along the lines of whether or not they were both minors at the beginning of the relationship.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,148

    Re: Another Cheesehead arrested.

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    Some laws are bull.
    I had a friend a couple years back who was 18 at the time and had relations with a 17 years old.
    Well the parents found out and he was charged with stachitory rape.
    He ended up pleaing but he could have been forced to register as a sex offender and hand out flylers if he was unlucky.
    C'mon! Those darn statutory rape laws! So what did your "friend" plead too?. Age of consent is there for a reason, it's not bull.
    Age of consent is there for a reason, but if two 17 year olds are dating, should they break up upon the older one's birthday?
    It is not a black and white line, nor should it be treated as such.
    In cases I have seen, the distinguishing factor was more along the lines of whether or not they were both minors at the beginning of the relationship.
    It's good then that a judge has discretion in such cases, but the law needs to be there for the cases when actual harm comes to minors, true?
    Tuco the world.....

  5. #15
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Another Cheesehead arrested.

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    Some laws are bull.
    I had a friend a couple years back who was 18 at the time and had relations with a 17 years old.
    Well the parents found out and he was charged with stachitory rape.
    He ended up pleaing but he could have been forced to register as a sex offender and hand out flylers if he was unlucky.
    C'mon! Those darn statutory rape laws! So what did your "friend" plead too?. Age of consent is there for a reason, it's not bull.
    Age of consent is there for a reason, but if two 17 year olds are dating, should they break up upon the older one's birthday?
    It is not a black and white line, nor should it be treated as such.
    In cases I have seen, the distinguishing factor was more along the lines of whether or not they were both minors at the beginning of the relationship.
    Schutz is talking about mental age.
    He figures if he's 40 and feels like he's 16 he should be able to dog a 16 yr old without passing out flyers.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,148

    Re: Another Cheesehead arrested.

    well, being a dad, I tend to think about this in a personal way. Like what I would do to a fella who messed with my daughter (see my avatar) Trying to bring her up right though. Makes sense for a degenerate pack fan (Pack93 being the exception) to do stuff like that. I thought that pack fans figured age of consent on when a calf actuals becomes a hiefer
    Tuco the world.....

  7. #17
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Another Cheesehead arrested.

    LMFAO!

    "Yo, U see how big her hole is! Its from me!"

  8. #18
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Another Cheesehead arrested.

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    Some laws are bull.
    I had a friend a couple years back who was 18 at the time and had relations with a 17 years old.
    Well the parents found out and he was charged with stachitory rape.
    He ended up pleaing but he could have been forced to register as a sex offender and hand out flylers if he was unlucky.
    C'mon! Those darn statutory rape laws! So what did your "friend" plead too?. Age of consent is there for a reason, it's not bull.
    Age of consent is there for a reason, but if two 17 year olds are dating, should they break up upon the older one's birthday?
    It is not a black and white line, nor should it be treated as such.
    In cases I have seen, the distinguishing factor was more along the lines of whether or not they were both minors at the beginning of the relationship.
    Schutz is talking about mental age.
    He figures if he's 40 and feels like he's 16 he should be able to dog a 16 yr old without passing out flyers.
    Actually no I wasn't, but what the floop ever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. I Outfished a Cheesehead
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 08:58 AM
  2. beating on a cheesehead
    By gpless05 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 06:52 AM
  3. Re: beating on a cheesehead
    By gpless05 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 12:50 AM
  4. Cheesehead Sucks
    By Kleinsasser in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2004, 09:47 PM
  5. Cheesehead Hot Date
    By PacNWVike in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 03:00 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •