Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    tgorsegner's Avatar
    tgorsegner is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    786

    Re: Another Cajun Wedding

    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=39328.msg666575#msg666575 date=1194018134]
    Singer is just jealous that his fiancee is not as good looking as my wife!
    Well we've only heard rumors that you have a wife, but who has seen her other than maybe Webby & Neum?

    The whole time you were here with your camper, you claimed she was inside, yet she never came out & no one saw her.

    Tell you what, post a pic of your wife so we can be the judges.

    Here's a pic of Jing............

    [img width=450 height=306]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/1JingJing.jpg[/img]


    Now where's the pic of Mrs. Cajun?

    So that you can Photoshop her too?
    Hell no!

    Just ask Mrs. Webby....she will confirm it.
    I knew he'd have an excuse.
    I think he only does what she tell him he can do.
    I have one clue that he told me.........She is a redhead.
    [/quote]

    we all know what redhead means...... she is in control.


    VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

  2. #22
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Another Cajun Wedding

    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=39328.msg666826#msg666826 date=1194039104]
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=39328.msg666575#msg666575 date=1194018134]
    Singer is just jealous that his fiancee is not as good looking as my wife!
    Well we've only heard rumors that you have a wife, but who has seen her other than maybe Webby & Neum?

    The whole time you were here with your camper, you claimed she was inside, yet she never came out & no one saw her.

    Tell you what, post a pic of your wife so we can be the judges.

    Now where's the pic of Mrs. Cajun?

    So that you can Photoshop her too?
    Hell no!

    Just ask Mrs. Webby....she will confirm it.
    I knew he'd have an excuse.
    I think he only does what she tell him he can do.
    I have one clue that he told me.........She is a redhead.
    [/quote]

    we all know what redhead means...... she is in control.
    [/quote]


    Freya, is this true?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #23
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Another Cajun Wedding

    "singersp" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=450]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/cajun/favremadden5rw.jpg[/img]
    Where has CajunPacker been the past few days?

    Is he still on his honeymoon?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #24
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,511

    Re: Another Cajun Wedding

    "singersp" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=450]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/cajun/favremadden5rw.jpg[/img]
    Where has CajunPacker been the past few days?

    Is he still on his honeymoon?



    hahahahahaha
    LMFAO,






    Hell, Cajuns wife looks just like Bret Favre........LMAO
    ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  5. #25
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: A Cajun Wedding

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    You ALL wish you were me!
    Have another drink!

  6. #26
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Another Cajun Wedding

    Maybe our favorite barrister has a "special" lady doll like on Boston Legal...????

    I've met Mrs. Cajun and she is not only very attractive, she is quite intelligent and pleasant to be around.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  7. #27
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,511

    Re: Another Cajun Wedding

    "tgorsegner" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=39328.msg666826#msg666826 date=1194039104]
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=39328.msg666575#msg666575 date=1194018134]
    Singer is just jealous that his fiancee is not as good looking as my wife!
    Well we've only heard rumors that you have a wife, but who has seen her other than maybe Webby & Neum?

    The whole time you were here with your camper, you claimed she was inside, yet she never came out & no one saw her.

    Tell you what, post a pic of your wife so we can be the judges.

    Here's a pic of Jing............

    [img width=450 height=306]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/1JingJing.jpg[/img]


    Now where's the pic of Mrs. Cajun?

    So that you can Photoshop her too?
    Hell no!

    Just ask Mrs. Webby....she will confirm it.
    I knew he'd have an excuse.
    I think he only does what she tell him he can do.
    I have one clue that he told me.........She is a redhead.
    [/quote]

    we all know what redhead means...... she is in control.
    [/quote]





    Sorry to say Cajun, but I want to see the proof also, where's the wife's pic?

    It will be dam hard to top my Niece Jing Jing.....She's drop dead beautiful........Pics don't lie

    ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  8. #28
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Another Cajun Wedding

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    Maybe our favorite barrister has a "special" lady doll like on Boston Legal...????


    I've met Mrs. Cajun and she is not only very attractive, she is quite intelligent and pleasant to be around.
    So what's wrong with her that she married him?

  9. #29
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Another Cajun Wedding

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    Maybe our favorite barrister has a "special" lady doll like on Boston Legal...????

    I've met Mrs. Cajun and she is not only very attractive, she is quite intelligent and pleasant to be around.
    So what's wrong with her that she married him?
    She felt a moral obligation to take care of the poor guy...
    ;D
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  10. #30
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,511

    Re: Another Cajun Wedding

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    Maybe our favorite barrister has a "special" lady doll like on Boston Legal...????


    I've met Mrs. Cajun and she is not only very attractive, she is quite intelligent and pleasant to be around.
    So what's wrong with her that she married him?
    She felt a moral obligation to take care of the poor guy...

    ;D




    I heard it all started as an Adoption from the local Midget Shelter....Then blind love set in.....LMAO
    ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Perfect Wedding?
    By Big Matt in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 09:33 AM
  2. St Paul Wedding - Best Wedding Entrance
    By C Mac D in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 12:20 PM
  3. A Good Reason to put off the Wedding
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 06:09 PM
  4. A Cajun Wedding
    By Marrdro in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 08:40 PM
  5. The wedding of the year!!!!
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 05:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •