Semperfi Vike is offline Rookie

Another Brock update

I know some think this is a dead topic but just read in viking.update.com that The Vikings plan to work out former World Wrestling Entertainment champion Brock Lesnar Friday. The former WWE champ has received a lot of publicity for his planned switch from wrestling to the NFL and the Vikings are the team he would most like to sign on with. Hey Brock wanna play LB.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Another Brock update

I think it would be pretty cool if he makes the team.
    After the tackle he may do a power driver or a
    bull dog- HA- anyway I hope he can play LB we'll
    need one by the looks of things.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Another Brock update

The best thing would be if he went to sack Favre and gave him an F-5. But seriously, he was a great college wrestler and obviously in great shape. I watched a special on him and his work out regimine, WOW intense does not even cover it. Hey sign him cheap if it does not work so be it, but if it does who knows how good this guy could be. Also he is young and could be around for awhile, start him on special teams as a head hunter imagine the hit he could put on someone. Makes me cringe!!!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Another Brock update

I don't know about this guy!! Granted he is big and a great athlete, but is he football savvy? He was a wrestler in college, a great one at that, but didn't play a down of football!! I wouldn't get too high on this guy, but I guess you just never know!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Another Brock update

Hey VKG4LFE I wish I could see those Packer fans faces when they see your license plate that would be classic

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Another Brock update

Oh, they'll be seeing it in Lambeau this year when I go on November 14th!! It's gonna be great!! The faces I get when driving a pretty hilarious!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Another Brock update

"Semperfi Vike" wrote:
    I know some think this is a dead topic but just read in viking.update.com that The Vikings plan to work out former World Wrestling Entertainment champion Brock Lesnar Friday. The former WWE champ has received a lot of publicity for his planned switch from wrestling to the NFL and the Vikings are the team he would most like to sign on with. Hey Brock wanna play LB.

Hey, this guy is huge, and very fast for his size. i don't think it could hurt to sign him and see what he can do. we can always cut the guy if he has no football skills. Viking update also said that he wants to play for the vikes before any other team. I wonder if he could play LB, maybe outside in a 3-4, as a pass rushing LB. who knows, maybe he is just big and fast, but a horrible footbal player, but it can't hurt to sign him and see what he's got.

Another Brock update

I heard Baltimore signed him...but a 290 lb linebacker!? That'd be insane