Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anniversary

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Anniversary

So, this past Sunday was my gf's and my 5th year anniversary (I know, I know just propose to her already). Anyways, I got her a dozen red roses and a panoramic picture of Lamblow field. But, two things A) I bought it with my vikings visa and B) It was entitled "Lambeau Field: Rebirth of a Legend." You may be asking why B is significant. Well for those of you that remember, the first team to play the pack at the rebirth of Lamblow was the vikes, and we WHOOPED em!!

Moral of the story. If you are buying something for your cheesehead girlfriend make sure you use your vikings visa, and that it has something to do with the vikings W they just put up on Lamblow!

Thoughts?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

Re: Anniversary

I think you should just marry the girl already :grin: You obviously have your priorities straight!

Your just fooling yourself saying you bought it with your vikes Visa. You are still feeding her addiction LOL. She has a condition man :grin:

LOL! I'm not fooling myself, it just makes me feel better when I buy her cheesehead stuff to use my vikings visa, it takes away a little pain knowing that I'm dating a cheesehead!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    LOL! I'm not fooling myself, it just makes me feel better when I buy her cheesehead stuff to use my vikings visa, it takes away a little pain knowing that I'm dating a cheesehead!! lol
    That cashier must have looked at you strangely. :lol:

Del Rio Guest

That's like buying an alcoholic beer but justifying it by saying I purchased it with my AA card LMAO! :grin:

6-KINGS Guest

Good GOD man get married already!!
    Come on in the water is perfect!!!!
    (think he bought it?)

More like Welcome to the jungle!!!

Prophet Guest

LOL, good justification. So, are you going to wait for the 10th anniversary to propose and then have a 10 year engagement? Patience is a virtue.

Del Rio Guest

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    Good GOD man get married already!!
    Come on in the water is perfect!!!!
    (think he bought it?)

More like Welcome to the jungle!!!
    Yeah it's like a conspiracy to get as many people who are free from wedlock to burn in hell with us!!!

Very nice analogy del rio!!

I wouldn't mind waiting for the 10 year to get engaged, but I don't think I'll be able to wait that long. As for the 10 year engagement, she only wants a year and a half engagement, or I should say she WANTS a year and a half engagement so I have some time yet!!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I wouldn't get too carried away buying her packer stuff. After this season, she is bound to jump ship over to the vikes especially since farve will announce that this is his last season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast